Saturday Project

BenKey

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Benkey don't feel to bad about instructions, my whipple came with missing pages. When they faxed me the pages it said to run a harness before installing compresser. To late and harness was missing to. There instructions are generic (4.8,5.3,6.0). Same thing made some phone calls for what its worth. Its funny after first install you can fly through one now. But your brave to do the cam. Let us know how the combo works. Are you having anyone or should I say are you going to do some tuning for the cam and SC. The superchip only comes with sc programming not the combo.

Setti - Looking into LS1edit, but for now that's it - just looking. Need to lay low for a while, with the money I have spent on the truck in the last couple of months. I'll probably get the fans first, then probably get someone to do a custom tune (not from a vendor), then really look at the LS1edit. Who knows, it could happen sooner than I think. Eventually I'll get there though.

Oh, by the way, took the truck out for a spin a couple of times today because all of a sudden I have errands to run and we need things NOW! :D All I can saw is WOW! Really gets up and goes. Love it. Nothing like looking down at the instant mpg and seeing a 1mpg reading the entire time your foot is into it. What a sound that thing makes!

You got me thinkin now. I am also thinking of ASM long tube headers. After every mod I say take a rest but who am I kidding its to addicting. My friends say I need help :nono: .

This is my work truck and have to trade it in in 14 months or buy it off of my company (company policy). The buy-out is just what the wholesale is on a stock one :thumbs: . The last one (2001 sub with major mods ) I thought I was going to buy until I heard about the SS. But I really like this truck so much better. :cheers:

all of a sudden I have errands to run and we need things NOW!

LOL..........funny how that happens, isn't it? All of a sudden you're even asking the little women if she needs anything. You DO, hon? Some milk? Oh, oh, oh I'll go. Piggly Wiggly is having a sale on milk..............in Atlanta. Bye dear. :D

my SS is my work truck as well...only i work for my rents...the only policy that we have for our vehicles is that anything done to them i have to pay for it...cappy... :nonod: ...and whenever they need something moved...yeah i am the dumb a$$ on call...it is worth it though...my dad tried to borrow it to go to visit customers so he has something to talk about when he sees them...the one time that he actually "stole it" from me he had to call me to find out what the engine was....i just started :lol: ...

Archived