airborne???

mwalls54

I was just wondering if any one has that their SS in the air with all 4 off the ground. i was fooling around putting the fear of god in one of my buddys and i went across a set of RR tracks going up hill and i had to try it so i turned around in a parking lot and hit it and away we went. was probably in the air for a sec but it felt alot longer. the suspension landed soft and didn't bounce at all. i was impressed. my last silverado Z71 would bounce down the road.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know you all think i am a little crazy. ok alot crazy :crazy:

That must've been awesome! Hope your buddy was impressed

well about 5 miles back to where i picked them up i stopped and he was still holding on to the oh $hit bar.

yes ben this is something i have done many many times before. but i have done it mostly off road playing around. i had a 91 s10 blazer i jumped and was 3' in the air.

i would get a video but its kinda like a unplanned event. i know if i had some one video it i would get busted by the law cause the the speed limit is 25 and running 70 they probably wont ask too many questions as they slap cuffs on me :cry:

i jumped a ditch in my old '92 chevy pickup...we were coon hunting (shine the fields to look for animals then send the dog, Razor, after them), and drinking of course...saw a cop coming for us...one of the dang farmers called the cops on us...everyone jumped out of the truck and the chase was on...jumped a ditch into a cornfield that lead straight back to the cabin...never got caught...and everyone else but me and a friend that was stupid enough to join the ride...had to walk back...

spend the rest of the day tearing cornstalks out of the suspension... :cheers:

Archived