New thread on Corvette Museum Event

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job putting this together Jim  :thumbs: , you can count on me to be there and will also bring my wife and two sons. There is also a guy here in my town that has a 05 Birch Metallic SSS that might come as well. Any info on Beech Bend Raceway? :chevy:

No I have been reluctant to see about really till I seen if I would get enough interest in coming in. If you help me drum up several more members I will try and see what I can do.

Hmm can I afford to drive 850-miles to tour the Corvette plant... :D
People have driven farther to see it.
Oh yeah sure twist my arm :lol: I got to thinking today, how many people have the chance to tour one of the premier automotive assembly... if I can swing it I'll be there. I might have to cut out on Sunday to be back at work Monday though.

Mr. P. :)

The exact dates are Nov,3,4,5 That is the what we have but you dont have to be there all 3 days. Saturday is the main day to meet at the museum for the actual gathering. I just put Friday in if whoever wants to tour the actual assembly plant. Sunday I was planning a drive to the Barren River Lake Dam, its like a scenic drive in Ky. I have to know 2 wks in advance if you are coming they are making badges for us and I need a definate yes by at least Oct 16, so I can get everything together for them cause I have to work. Also is there any interest in buying a commemorative brick with "SilveradoSS.com" on there walkway its like about $1 or$200.00 dollars. I am hopefully going to try to contact Beech Bend Raceway tomorrow to see what our chances are there wish me luck. anymore questions you can email me at [email protected] Thanks Jim

Just talked to Beech Bend Raceway and I am waiting on a call back from the owner any minute.  Wish me luck!

AAAHHH Heck, He gave me a heads up guys on saturday or sunday. He suggested that we have like our own races which would cost the driver $15.00 and any spectators we have $10.00. He said they would set it up to have a trophy for a winner and runner up. Let me know guys.