New thread on Corvette Museum Event

I dont know but I know Mervz told me he wanted lots of pics of the event. Is there anyone interested in taking and hosting them I am still not that good at it. I just got back from vacation today and time is ticking I need to know like now who is interested so I can get everything done. thanks Jim

Hey Jim, I have a pretty good Digital Camera so I can take and host the pictures. :thumbs: I am also planning on getting down there on Friday for the Plant Tour! :ughdance:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know but I know Mervz told me he wanted lots of pics of the event. Is there anyone interested in taking and hosting them I am still not that good at it. I just got back from vacation today and time is ticking I need to know like now who is interested so I can get everything done. thanks Jim

Hey Jim, I have a pretty good Digital Camera so I can take and host the pictures. :thumbs: I am also planning on getting down there on Friday for the Plant Tour! :ughdance:

That's great. As of now I have the following saying they are coming let me know if you want off the list or added to. Sorry I dont know how to make the list down the page. BAD2THEBONEBLACKSS, Chevyman23, SS Thunder, ssr-sss, Popeye55, gmc55. Let me know if you are still on or want to be added before Oct 16. Then I will let everyone know what times to be here. Thanks again I hope we have a bigger turnout than this. I also need feedback as to when to go to Beech Bend I have to let them also sat or sun is fine I just need to know. Thanks Jim

Count me in for Saturday...can't make it Friday have to work. Are people bringing their families? Just wondering cause I'm sure my little boys (3 and 5) would like the museum.

Dave

I will be bringing my wife and my two boys ( 15yr and 5yr old) :D

Count me in for Saturday...can't make it Friday have to work. Are people bringing their families? Just wondering cause I'm sure my little boys (3 and 5) would like the museum.

Dave

Yes you can bring who you want but i have to know the exact number so I can have them badges made so they have access to the museum. I know my two boys are coming 8 and 5. Thanks Jim

Edited by J. Yates (see edit history)

808337_14.jpg Just a reminder I will need to know if anyone else is coming and how many family or friends are coming I have to have the exact count so I can pay for all the badges and everyone has to have one to have access the whole day. I am planning on having a drawing to give this Intimadatror SS away that saturday. I have told Beech Bend Raceway we will probably be there also saturday but have not heard back yet.

Well I'm pretty sure I want be able to make it now. I'm getting in on the GP on the radix SC so the SS will be down toward the end of October while it gets installed. If I happen to get it installed and tuned can I still show up? You don't have to pay for a badge for me. I'll just pay for to get in if that's alright. Let me know.

Just to make sure I have Bad2theBoneBlackSS with 3 family members. ChevyMan23 (any others with you?) SS Thunder (a maybe) ssr-sss( I havent heard your definate answer or any others with you.) Popeye 55 (anyone with you?) gmc55 (anyone with you?) Bowtie 70 SS(with 2 boys) Hot Rod Truck (havent heard from you anyone else coming with you.) This is only 7 SSS to be there I was expecting more but maybe next year. Remember Monday is the deadline for me to get everyone in. I see that there is not enough interest on friday for the plant tour so I may have to end up taking that off the list unless I get more to come. Thanks Jim Look here my 100th post yahoo I actually getting to be someone. ha.

Edited by J. Yates (see edit history)

Yeah me and the 2 kids...they are only 3 and 5 so would they be free? Just wondering

Dave

Not sure but if not I am going to pay for everyones and then you can pay me when you get here. the badges are so we have access without having to pay each time we go in.

:flag: Hello J. Yates

Just got home from Destin. I will be there for Saturday and my #4 son will be with me. If you need names for the badges, my name is Johnny and my sons name is Glen. Let us know what time to show up Saturday morning.

See you later.

:flag:  Hello J. Yates

Just got home from Destin. I will be there for Saturday and my #4 son will be with me. If you need names for the badges, my name is Johnny and my sons name is Glen. Let us know what time to show up Saturday morning.

See you later.

That is fine Do yoy want Johnny or ssr-sss?