Magnuson MP122H Truck system inside

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

picked up the correct length 8-Rib Serpentine belt(first one was too short) without having to special order it :cheers: I was completely blown away on this one, it's not a normal stocking #, they(NAPA) just happen to have one in stock :usa:

here are some good angles so you can FINALLY see what a Magnuson Radix 8 Rib drive pulley arrangement looks like:

Picture070.jpg

Picture077.jpg

Picture076.jpg

• 1 month later...

damn Devin... is that thing gonna ever run?? i think you should just contact the museum of automobile history in detroit and take that bitch and park it...

i want to see it 6 months after you start driving it.... and i thought i was OCD...

ok... i think i am going to go rub one out looking at your engine...

hey, with all of that engine work, why didnt you go with Abear covers in a polished aluminum? cover up the mag packs...? also, with everything so shiney, is that alt going to stay as is? I know a ton of audio companies that make chrome alts...

i contacted Abear but they don't make a valve cover that works with my trucks coils and with having to buy new coils the total cost was starting to get more expensive than I wanted to spend.

lol, the alternator does look a bit out of place...........planning on a chromie someday