Magnuson MP122H Truck system inside

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

they sent you a polished one by mistake? i have a regular one coming. wanna trade??

any updates on instalation ? my mp122 goes on in 3 weeks , i can hardly wait . altho they sent a polished one which i didnt want but i am not waiting for another one :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

here's the latest project almost complete.......I had the two truck heat exchangers I was running welded together at approx the lower bumper bracket mounting angle; then had some L-brackets I fabbed up welded on the rear H/E so a pair of small e-fans could be bolted up. I think I am going to run these H/E'ers in parallel and see how that works out as far as IAT's are concerned. This dual setup will be mounted ala' Joe gibbs brackets behind the front bumper.

Picture002-2.jpg

Picture001-2.jpg

Picture003-2.jpg

I drilled holes in the center of the L-brackets so they could be zapped for a little extra support:

Picture004-2.jpg

puller E-Fans staged, but not mounted yet:

Picture006-2.jpg

this one is a wrap, just need to wire it up and run the cooling lines, I am very pleased with the way this project turned out as far as fitment is concerned; hopefully I'll realize low IAT's for my efforts, LOL, but you know how that shit goes :cheers: . Ended up being fairly cost effective in the end as well :cool:, enjoy the pics, let me know what you think :usa:

Picture001-3.jpg

Picture004-3.jpg

Picture006-3.jpg

Picture008-3.jpg

Picture009-2.jpg

Picture011-3.jpg