Event California Speedway street legalk drag races

04CHASE

Event : California Speedway, October 28th

its time again for the street legals. california speedway drag races, gates open at 6 am so mark your calenders. and lets get some SSS.com members out there.

all i want know , who's coming with me ??

p.s.bring legal infor like license insurance and registration and if you plan on running in the 13's or better bring your helmet .

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:fingersx:  :fingersx:  :fingersx:  :fingersx: , you know that ill be the camera man, but heres to hopping that i will be able to run

i hope so to man , iam really hoping to see your truck there!!! here is one to you :cheers: .

We should have some comp there this time, i invited some srt-10's to race, i have the fastest one on www.vtcoa.com to race heads up. i told him no spraying though :uhoh: . but he has a best run of 11.4 with his paxton and built motor. He ran a 11.9 at famoso when we ran at California, as long as he dont use the go go juic ei think it will be a darn good race. hopfully i get this iat sensor thing figured out so i can get my tune a little more dialed in.

Blackpearl you ready for round 2?? :D

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

Damn Chase I want to go for sure this time, but I think it will be a waste considering my tune is a little screwy right now. Once my converter locks in 3rd, I get instant 6-7 KR* and it kills everything the power around 90mph... no point on running it until I get my tune squared away.

Damn Chase I want to go for sure this time, but I think it will be a waste considering my tune is a little screwy right now.  Once my converter locks in 3rd, I get instant 6-7 KR* and it kills everything the power around 90mph...  no point on running it until I get my tune squared away.

youve got 3 weeks you can do it by then!! i still have to get sometuning done, i havent even driven my truck in over 2 weeks because i had a little problem relocating the iat sensor.,

Damn Chase I want to go for sure this time, but I think it will be a waste considering my tune is a little screwy right now.  Once my converter locks in 3rd, I get instant 6-7 KR* and it kills everything the power around 90mph...  no point on running it until I get my tune squared away.

Did you call the guy I told you about?

I'm taking wednesday off from work to get the TB over to Van Gordons for the dyno tuning... depending on how it goes I might just have to make an appearnace at the track. :driving:

Hope you can make it out Cris... I'd like to see my old ride kickin' some ass out there. :cheers:

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)

I'm taking wednesday off from work to get the TB over to Van Gordons for the dyno tuning... depending on how it goes I might just have to make an appearnace at the track.  :driving:

Hope you can make it out Cris... I'd like to see my old ride kickin' some ass out there. :cheers:

if you actually come to the track i will do a backflip!! :D

if you actually come to the track i will do a backflip!! :D

Hmmmm... extra motivation :jester:

I really gotta try and make it this time... might be my last chance for quite a while since the baby is due Nov. 7th I won't be having any free time for a while... not that I have much now. :shakehead:

if you plan on running in the 13's or better bring your helmet .

You need a helmet to run in the 13's???

That sux b/c I'm estimating 13.6-ish.... anyone got a helmet I can borrow??

If I remember right they require long sleeved shirts and pants as well, right?