Event California Speedway street legalk drag races

04CHASE

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might come out I should be in vegas that friday night and we are leaving from LV saturday morning to make it down to Irvine for a RX-7 meet with my buddy mikey from LV.

Mr. Zippy at this point is not going to be able to make it as of our last convo.

Important!!!!!

A DOT Helmet is not good enough.

Helmet: Required in all vehicles faster than 13.99 seconds. Helmet must meet SNELL 95 or better standards (must have label inside of helmet). NOTE: In January 2007 the requirement will be SNELL 2000 or better.

"Click here" and read all of the rules if you are not familiar with them.

Mr. Zippy at this point is not going to be able to make it as of our last convo.

If Zippy is going, I just might have to make it out there. How about a little SoCal tuning session?

As far as I know he is not going to be rolling with me out to vegas/cali its alot of time for him to be off of work with very short notice.

Important!!!!!

Helmet: Required in all vehicles faster than 13.99 seconds. Helmet must meet SNELL 95 or better standards (must have label inside of helmet). NOTE: In January 2007 the requirement will be SNELL 2000 or better.

Well shit... anyone got a recommendation on where to buy a "legal" helmet for a decent price??

Important!!!!!

Well shit... anyone got a recommendation on where to buy a "legal" helmet for a decent price??

check out summit.com they have some nice stuff on sale right now, if not ebay is always good times. if you go dylan you can borrow my helmet when you run , but we have to be in way opposite groups so we dont miss runs!

check out summit.com they have some nice stuff on sale right now, if not ebay is always good times. if you go dylan you can borrow my helmet when you run , but we have to be in way opposite groups so we dont miss runs!

Thanks Chase... I think I've got a line on a decent helmet for a good price so I won't make you share with me... I've gotta run w/ you at least once so I can get my ass handed to me :jester:

Important!!!!!

a shieet, now I have to get a new helmet also. looks like i still have till january though

Damn well I cant go ... I am moving the weekend of the 28th/29th  !! :(  I will hopefully make the next drags, and I should have my tune dialed in by then too !!

Chase, lets see that 11.99999999999 run !!!

That sux dude... I was lookin forward to shootin' the shit with you and checkin out the truck.

So where you moving to?? Stayin' local??

Im movin up to Ladera Ranch (only 7 miles away) so I will still be in Orange County. Just found out that Brittany Spears and that white trash POS K-Fed bought a house 1/2 mile up the hill from our house (they are building it now) so I get to see those crackheads all over the town :mad: . Hopefully its not a permanent house, just somewhere they chill for a few weeks at a time. But its a 4.2 million dollar house?? So who knows.

We will have to meet up sometime and you can check out your old ride again ! :driving: You can tell I am taking care of it, just check out the pic of it in my sig :D Maybe you can make the next street legals ? I am going to try to be there for the next time for sure!

Edited by punkt71 (see edit history)

You can tell I am taking care of it, just check out the pic of it in my sig  :D 

HAHA!! Glad to see you had it detailed :crackup:

The baby will probably be born on or around the next street legals (after the 28th) so it'll probably be awhile before I can make another one... but if I can I will.

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)