Event California Speedway street legalk drag races

04CHASE

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put my headers on today and I'm gonna try to get a tune update tomorrow! I'm goin for sure, just talked to my cousin and I'm stayin at her house in fullerton, so no flakin here. And I'm bringin my buddy (RidinRimSS) too with his bone stock black SS :cheers::cheers::cheers:

I also just got the sport muffler in the mail today. Gee...I wonder if I should run the sport or touring at the track with the new headers??? :devil:

Edited by CaliChevyV8 (see edit history)

Love to make it guys, but...I'm having my engagement party.  After a long season of racing this year, I gotta give a day to the future wife, sorry.  My truck is slooooow anyway.  Have fun!

man you gotta make it one of these times. try and aim for the dec 2nd. should be an interesting day :devil:

That would be a good day...nice and cool, but I'm taking the CBEST test that day. That's right, I'm going to be teaching the youth of America someday...about drag racing and horsepower!

hey i can help you with that one buddy  :eek: SPORT! :eek:  so fur sure were staying at you cousins?! that would be sic... anyways im excited and i can't wait to hear the headers!!!!!!!! in person  :chevy:

Yeah were gonna stay at her house friday night. Sport it is!

ok it now says they open at 6 am.im excited , so how many people are going to flake?

So is everyone rollin' in at 6am?? Hopefully Eric will be there with that helmet for me.. I'm hard headed, but I don't think they'll let me slide without some additional protection :jester:

Only thing I have to worry about is the wife going into labor before saturday or the doctor scheduling a c-section before then. :uhoh:

That would be a good day...nice and cool, but I'm taking the CBEST test that day.  That's right, I'm going to be teaching the youth of America someday...about drag racing and horsepower!

Moulding young minds?? You?? Thats scary :jester:

you guys can call me when you get there (951) 756 9082 we could also meet up at farmer boys before if they are open. i usually wait along the side of cherry southbound to wait until the gates open at 6AM.