Event California Speedway street legalk drag races

04CHASE

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:fingersx:  :fingersx:  :fingersx:  :fingersx: , you know that ill be the camera man, but heres to hopping that i will be able to run

i hope so to man , iam really hoping to see your truck there!!! here is one to you :cheers: .

We should have some comp there this time, i invited some srt-10's to race, i have the fastest one on www.vtcoa.com to race heads up. i told him no spraying though :uhoh: . but he has a best run of 11.4 with his paxton and built motor. He ran a 11.9 at famoso when we ran at California, as long as he dont use the go go juic ei think it will be a darn good race. hopfully i get this iat sensor thing figured out so i can get my tune a little more dialed in.

Blackpearl you ready for round 2?? :D

i'LLBE IN GLAMIS WITH DARKSIDE my banshee RIPPING THE DUNES!!! I'll see you on DEC 2, for sure!!!!! P.S. hold it down chase, and don't let any str-10 anything beat :chevy: you :chevy:

My bad see you n vegas for sema!!!

Edited by blackpearlss (see edit history)

if you plan on running in the 13's or better bring your helmet .

You need a helmet to run in the 13's???

That sux b/c I'm estimating 13.6-ish.... anyone got a helmet I can borrow??

If I remember right they require long sleeved shirts and pants as well, right?

Dylan,

I can bring my helmet with me if you want to borrow it. I am not going to be racing, so I don't need it. Do me a favor though and don't put any gel in your hair, because I don't want the lining to get gewy.... Also my buddy Greg just bought a TBSS last week and he’s going to be making some runs, so it should be a good match-up :thumbs:

Dylan,

I can bring my helmet with me if you want to borrow it. I am not going to be racing, so I don't need it. Do me a favor though and don't put any gel in your hair, because I don't want the lining to get gewy.... Also my buddy Greg just bought a TBSS last week and he’s going to be making some runs, so it should be a good match-up :thumbs:

glad to see your coming again erik , the commentary you had last time was priceless :cool: !! i heard the 408 is coming together?? :devil:

Dylan,

Sweet dude!! That'd be awesome... I got an e-mail about the helmet I had ordered and it wasn't gonna be here in time so I was scrambling to find another one. I promise... NO HAIR GEL :D

So your buddies TBSS... AWD or 2WD?? Any mods yet??

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)

Dylan,

Sweet dude!! That'd be awesome... I got an e-mail about the helmet I had ordered and it wasn't gonna be here in time so I was scrambling to find another one. I promise... NO HAIR GEL :D

Its a 2wd, and it is bone stock. He wants to baseline it because he's gonna start modding it. :cool:

Dylan,

Its a 2wd, and it is bone stock. He wants to baseline it because he's gonna start modding it. :cool:

That guy is a blast, it will be nice seeing what he runs

Love to make it guys, but...I'm having my engagement party.  After a long season of racing this year, I gotta give a day to the future wife, sorry.  My truck is slooooow anyway.  Have fun!

man you gotta make it one of these times. try and aim for the dec 2nd. should be an interesting day :devil:

hey mike, how come it sometimes says it opens at 7am and some times it opens at 6 am?? ill call tommorrow to see wtf.

They used to open @ 7am as the schedule states.

They do open @ 6am now, they just haven't updated

their schedule to reflect that change.