Event California Speedway street legalk drag races

04CHASE

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when you exit the 10 freeway and go north on cherrry it will be on your left hand side, lets plan to meet at farmer boys @ 5:30-5:40

Ehhhh...I was thinkin alil more like 5:42...

yeah i dont know dude i think we should shoot for a quarter to 6 :thumbsup:

i dont know i think dylan will be dam near a high 13. the 2wd tbss are faster than the awd. and with his mods should get him some more. hopefully cool weather.

Yeah good point...I'm not sure if the one I ran was AWD or not plus I'm unsure of Dylans mods. My bad! I hope for the best for all you guys. Be safe...

I am going to be out there early, because I am ridding along with my freind in the other TBSS, and he is racing. I am bringing the helmet, and my wheather station. I guess I have to leave my house about 4:45 to 5:00 ish. I guess I shouldn't forget a cooler either... :crazy:

Damn I'm excited to get this thing on the track!! Woot woot!!

14.50's Dylan...trust me! I beat one by 2 thousands in a heads-up time trial in Bakersfield. If it's cool you may go 30's. Good luck!

Like chase said... I'm thinking 13's... the 2wd's have been running in the 13.8-14.1 range bone stock... the AWDs are in the mid 14's... with the CAI, exhaust, and dyno tune I'd hope to see something in the 13's... the only thing is launching. I've tried a couple of times to brake stall and launch, but it just spins too damn easy (391.5 ft lbs + stock tires = shitty traction)

We'll see... I've got all day to figure it out. :thumbs:

I finally found a set of those 20" v-max wheels I've been tryin to find, they have goodyears on them though. I'll probably pick em up today. Should I wait to put them on and run my stock 17's at the track? If I put the 20's on I'll probably get better traction though...

Damn I'm excited to get this thing on the track!! Woot woot!!

14.50's Dylan...trust me! I beat one by 2 thousands in a heads-up time trial in Bakersfield. If it's cool you may go 30's. Good luck!

Like chase said... I'm thinking 13's... the 2wd's have been running in the 13.8-14.1 range bone stock... the AWDs are in the mid 14's... with the CAI, exhaust, and dyno tune I'd hope to see something in the 13's... the only thing is launching. I've tried a couple of times to brake stall and launch, but it just spins too damn easy (391.5 ft lbs + stock tires = shitty traction)

We'll see... I've got all day to figure it out. :thumbs:

Well good luck with that! My brother and his team prep that track pretty well so it ought to be plenty sticky. Just drop that tire pressure!!!

I think my tires are max 44psi and right now they are at 35psi. How much pressure are you talkin about droppin?

I run mine at 33-35 psi on the street... I'm thinking of dropping only a couple of psi to see how it goes... and drop more if needbe on each run till it feels perfect. If I got too low I can always use my onboard compressor to reinflate :D

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)