Last Call For Ky. Gathering

Ok everyone this is the last call for the meet on Nov. 4 at the Corvette Museum. I need to make sure I have the numbers right by tomorrow evening the latest. So far I have 7 yes and 1 maybe(SS Thunder). I think we will try to meet saturday at the museum around 10:00 a.m. I think that is when it opens but that is a good time for me if for everyone else. If anyone needs help with reservations there are a few hotels around the museum and more on down at exit 22 let me know. Directions to the museum are easy if you dont know its exit 28 off I-65 then turn left at the light you cant miss the big yellow tower with the red point on it. Let me know if any more ?'s

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I put what the owner said we could do at the track but we are open to lots of opportunities B.G. is a big place I thought after the museum we may could get a bite go to the track and see what happens. If everyone is still here sunday we could still take the dam tour to the lake or whatever I just got it going you guys can have the fun.

sounds great man thanks for all the effort!  so we have a cool event name?

No I think I will leave that up to you guys I am not good with that and I have had enough on my mind trying to get this done. I have pm'd all the others coming so let see if anyone can come up with a good event name and maybe whichever we choose I may have a special gift or something. By the way this has been very hard on me and I was almost thinking of calling it off for lack of interest but like alot of people have said on this forum. There are a bunch of great guys that are willing to help out in anyway they can and I for one do see that here this is the first forum and the only one I have been on and I have learned so much in the past year and a half. Thanks guys for all your support it is truly appreciated.

Edited by J. Yates (see edit history)

No I dont need the money now. It is $8.00 per person but thats why I am trying to make sure I get how many are coming with everyone so I can get them made this friday. I can get the money from everyone when you get here. Like I said in the other threads I will have them put your forum name on the badges unless you tell me otherwise . I know a couple wanted their own name on theirs so let me know this week. I am turning everything in Friday. So far we have 9 SSS coming, and I have put an ad in our daily newspaper for the ones here that are not on the forum. After we meet saturday we can just talk and see what happens next. I open for any suggestions we can take the dam tour also if everyone agrees. Please help keep thinking of a name for the event so we can possibly make it a success for next year( a little earlier and warmer).

I'm really looking forward to this as long as i don't get made fun of for not having an SS. :)

What? no SS oh thats great! No Josh I remember you calling me and telling me you didnt. Thats ok I was a fan forever until I finally got one. Come on down.

Ok everyone I just talked to Beech Bend and we are scheduled to arrive there on Sunday at 11:00. He said we would have 2 trial runs and then an elimination round. I hope Sunday is ok I chose that so we wouldn't be rushed on Saturday.

I'm really looking forward to this as long as i don't get made fun of for not having an SS. :)

What? no SS oh thats great! No Josh I remember you calling me and telling me you didnt. Thats ok I was a fan forever until I finally got one. Come on down.

Dont feel bad...mine jus looks like 1...kinda....lol...anyway....

How is the track thing gona work?.....how much will it be so I know what to bring?