Last Call For Ky. Gathering

:cool:

I am 2x my son is 1x.

Looking foward to next Saturday.

Jim what time do you plan on leaving the cracker barrel to head to the museum? :flag:

Well we are scheduled to be there at 11:00 I want to try to get there late morning so we can hopefully park in the circle in the front of the building. Otherwise we may have to use the truck lot. We are scheduled to tour the museum at 1:00.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yates, so far I see Three 2Xs (You, Bowtie, SSR-SSS), 1X (SSR-SSS), 1 XS (Yates 5y/o), 3 smalls (Yates 8 y/o and Bowties 2 boys).

Last call will be Wednesday, 1 NOVEMBER 2006. I will bring my girl Friday evening. I will have my computer with me and will check it for updates that evening.

This ought to be fun, my first of many firsts. Air Assault!! :flag:

Mark

Let me know, if I could get numbers and sizes I could probably round up some 101st Airborne Division T-Shirts and memorabilia that you could give out.

Hey RembaSS 1SG,

If you can get a few more shirts here is what I'll need. 1-3xl ,2-xl's, and 1-youth size 7. See you in BG. Thanks a bunch, Tom :thumbs:

Yates, so far I see Three 2Xs (You, Bowtie, SSR-SSS), 1X (SSR-SSS), 1 XS (Yates 5y/o), 3 smalls (Yates 8 y/o and Bowties 2 boys).

Last call will be Wednesday, 1 NOVEMBER 2006. I will bring my girl Friday evening. I will have my computer with me and will check it for updates that evening.

This ought to be fun, my first of many firsts. Air Assault!! :flag:

Mark

I just talked to my wife and she said the boys wear a 6 to 8 in shirts so I hope you can get them.

Just to let you know as of today (which was gorgeous 70 degrees) it says it will be 55 here on Saturday. So try to dress for the occasion its not calling for rain that is a plus I guess. I dont know if any of you have them but I am wearing my SilveradoSS.com shirt that we got last yr. If you got one wear it if not dont (ha). It doesnt matter just hope to see you guys here. Drive safe leave the speeding for the track. Thanks Jim.

Just to let you know as of today (which was gorgeous 70 degrees) it says it will be 55 here on Saturday.  So try to dress for the occasion its not calling for rain that is a plus I guess.  I dont know if any of you have them but I am wearing my SilveradoSS.com shirt that we got last yr.  If you got one wear it if not dont (ha). It doesnt matter just hope to see you guys here.  Drive safe leave the speeding for the track.  Thanks Jim.

sunday is track day right? I might be able to make it down Sunday. Looks like the SC might not ship till Tuesday or Wednesday so the install will probably get pushed back next weekend. I've got a 12 sec Silverado down the road from me. Should I ask him is he wants to attend? He's got one bad@ss truck.

Yes track day is Sunday we are to be there at 11:00 and yes bring the other guy like ChevyMan23 said the more the merrier.  By the way guys I am a chicken s**t so I am not going to race just a spectator.  Ha.

Well looks like I'll make it down Sunday. RembaSS 1SG I need a Large and an extra small. I'll let the guy know about the meet and see if he can make it. This will be a good test to see where my ss is before the SC upgrade :devil:

Anyone from up north in Ohio going down Saturday morning? I live NE of Cincinnati and I would like to meet up and caravan down Satuday morning. Or if you live anywhere close enough where we could meet . A cruise down with several SS trucks would be awesome!!.

Dave

Just to let you guys know I hope you have found a place to stay, as it looks just about every hotel in BG is full this weekend. I have found like 2 that have an opening. Let me know if you need any help. ( I have a shed and a garage for free if you need it Ha). No really I hope everyone gets a nice place to stay.