Hemi owner from vegas (not a hater)

motorider228

Hey guys I know this is an SS forum and I am a Hemi owner but I have been browsing here for a few weeks and you all seemed nice to mature owners of opposing trucks so I decided to register. I live in henderson and drive an 06 regular cab short bed 2wd hemi but i do love the SS. I am also registered on 2 dodge forums a titan forum and an svt forum. I don't hate, I see the positives in all the trucks and like them all for their reasons and I am not here to start fights. Just wanted to say what's up? and let you all know i'm not here to flame. :cheers:

Welcome,

I glad to see your not a hater... :D I was hoping sometime in Dec. or Jan. to make a trip to Las Vegas motor speedway, to take advantage of that wednseday night drag racing. Maybe I'll see you out there. I'll post something about it, soon as more dates are posted of there site. :thumbs:

Any mods on your truck?

I have a superchip on the way which is going to get run on the 87 octane mode. Other than than all I have is tint and a spray in liner. I am going to get a cold air intake, headers and exhaust as money allows then other bolt ons as the wallet allows. I want mid to low 13's with all bolt ons without bottle and I know it's possible. However, I do plan to supercharge or turbocharge my truck at the end of the warranty. As you asked though, right now she has no performance mods.

Im not very mature...

so GET THE F%^&% OUT!  :jester:

welcome to the site, I like the dodges they can be made to look real clean...not evil like a black SS though  :devil:

oh they can be made to look quite evil but black SS's ESPECIALLY with black rims and limo tint look sooo mean, I love that look.