New version Dynatech LT'S

BILLS04SS

Sorry for the delay in getting pics of these new version dynatechs. Here you all go. If you want any other pics let me know. I just did the headers as the high flow cats and Y pipe are still the same. Enjoy :cheers:

Forgot to mention these were also coated by NitroPlate.

dyna4.jpg

dyna3.jpg

dyna2-1.jpg

dyna1.jpg

dyna5.jpg

Edited by BILLS04SS (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey fellas... i got my dynatech system on about 2 1/2 weeks ago and i love it.. much more power higher up on the rpm range... its been so easy to blow by ppl on the highway now, makes the acceleration so much smoother... as for the part # they are the same part # they have always been, you just have to make sure the guy isnt selling you a set thats been on his shelf for a year.. they replaced the old style with the new one that doesnt have the funky bend... as for the wires, its not a prob anymore :cool: ....... i got mine from jegs...

http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stores/serv...759843_-1_10605

pn 329-115-841350

edit** i know the pic of the system has the bend but they just havent updated the pic yet

Edited by Coda (see edit history)

hey fellas... i got my dynatech system on about 2 1/2 weeks ago and i love it.. much more power higher up on the rpm range... its been so easy to blow by ppl on the highway now, makes the acceleration so much smoother... as for the part # they are the same part # they have always been, you just have to make sure the guy isnt selling you a set thats been on his shelf for a year.. they replaced the old style with the new one that doesnt have the funky bend... as for the wires, its not a prob anymore :cool: ....... i got mine from jegs...

http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stores/serv...759843_-1_10605

pn 329-115-841350

edit** i know the pic of the system has the bend but they just havent updated the pic yet

thank you for this info, going to be ordering in a few weeks

Sorry guys .. been a while since i've been on this section. I'm going for the install this weekend. Headers and corsa sport exhaust. The part number is exactly the same part number as the older versions. Just request the NEW VERSION. Here is the part number 115-841350 and here is a link http://www.secureperformanceorder.com/dyna...;ProductID=6922

:ughdance: