Aftermarket hood on Red SS

SSmoothSilSS

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Smooth,

WHat all do you have going on with your 96 Impala. I've got a 94 with a 396 stroker that is running 12.2's on the motor. I'm a little bit of an Impala Guru  (just learning the ins and outs on the silverado SS I just bought) so if you need any help or anything just let me know.

Later,

Bryan

PS- SOrry guys about this non direct SS post. "

Hey Bryan (PCMforless),

This is Rick Raldiris; the guy who bought a Custom Tuned OBD1 computer from you for our 1996 Impala SS and a re-tune for our 1994 Z28M6. Man your program really woke up the Impala. It feels like 30hp more than the Hypertech. The Z28 has not benefited as much yet, as it needs new plugs and some minor mods to go with your specific program.

I just bought a 2004 Silverado SS in Arrival Blue like you! Goes pretty well and has a nice interior. I just wish they put a 5 speed overdrive in this to help with the gas with the 4.10 gears. I have to remember NOT to try to hang corners like I do in my heavily modified Z28 or even the Impala SS, or the Silverado may just tip over or go into the weeds. Take care

Rick R

Hi Rick,

Anytime you want to get the truck programmed just let me know. Since we have done programs before I can cut you a killer price. Some extra timing, firmer shifts, deleteing torque management, and modifying the fuel tables really added a lot of extra uumph to the truck.

Later,

Bryan

• 2 weeks later...

I had lund fever back when i had my 97 silverado....side window covers rattled like crazy, had the wiper cowl it hopped all over the place......I'm surprised the hood stickems didnt fly off your hood yet..... also was called peel n stick for a few years..... oh well :fume: To each his own

Can I detect some hostility towards the Return of FUZZY Dice :D movement :D

It could have been worse, still don't see fender covers on the rear wheels...ooooppsss only us older :crazy: guys remember these.

The Society for Cruelty to SS's wishes to express that no SS's were harmed(at least no holes drilled) during the Trick Photo shoot layout of this Red SS, it has to be someone using trick digital cut and paste photoshop.

If it is authentic photo at least he can peel them off and repaint the hood.

In the end, It's all in the eye of the :troll: beholder, please call have him call 1-800-Glasses 4 You..... before i'ts too late.

Sorry dude maybe a Ford Ranger Mod, definetely :nono: not on a SS.

Dr Mike :cool:

JESUS CHRIST! Who would buy a $40K truck to do that shit to??? Thats just not right... all he is missing is a grille guard, fender flares, running boards, and a set of goofy fog lights would really set it off...

slimsoftball, what part of the lone star state are you from? I need to go down there because i have a truck but im not getting the play you are referring to...

Archived