Aftermarket hood on Red SS

SSmoothSilSS

I have always been told opions are like a$$holes everyone has one. and thats why we live in a free country. if the owner likes it he shouldn't care what any one else things.

True, but your telling me if I posted a picture of you, called you wicked ugly, you wouldn't feel the least bit violated? Exactly.

BTW,

Hey you, ugly :troll: , ................................ :jester::P

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey you, ugly  , ................................ 

hmm let me see nope your not the first one that has called me that and then again you wont be the last. :lol::lol: i am beautiful in my own way and i am almost irestibable in my truck to all the ladies :cool:

i am almost irestibable in my truck to all the ladies :cool:

I hear ya mwalls54, me too. Of course I am in Texas, women care more about if you have a truck than if you have a job. I get al kinds of conversation at stop lights, parking lots and everywhere else and I am pretty sure it aint my boyish charm. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Smooth,

WHat all do you have going on with your 96 Impala. I've got a 94 with a 396 stroker that is running 12.2's on the motor. I'm a little bit of an Impala Guru :) (just learning the ins and outs on the silverado SS I just bought) so if you need any help or anything just let me know.

Later,

Bryan

PS- SOrry guys about this non direct SS post.

Smooth,

WHat all do you have going on with your 96 Impala.

Later,

Bryan

Hey Bryan, welcome to the site, what color did you get? We meet in Tusla this summer I was helping Dan Ferraro out with his booth also I'm the ISSCA Director for Region #1, and been on the ImpalaSSforum since it started, as SSmoothie, I've left your website on here for guys to see what you can do for the SilveradoSS. You just sent out a couple of weeks ago a pcm for Sid Meridth in my club and he so happy with the gains he made on his supercharged Impala SS. I'm going to send you my pcm soon just Dans headers on a couple of weeks ago. Dan is also making header for the Silverado. :cool:

I got an arrival Blue SS. I had my choice of it or Black and Since my 94 Impala is Black, my 2000 Vette convertible is black, and my STS is black I thought I would try Blue :) Whenever you want a PCM to try for your SS truck just let me know. I have a few 03 cores ready to go and can do it for you for a super great price since you are a previous customer.

Drop me a line sometime.

Later,

Bryan

Archived