Aftermarket hood on Red SS

SSmoothSilSS

slimsoftball, what part of the lone star state are you from? I need to go down there because i have a truck but im not getting the play you are referring to...

San Angelo.....

Of course it is look but don't touch. I think that is the part my wife hates about my truck the most, the attention it seems to draw from the FINE Texas women. :thumbs:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes mine....what a pity, I would have thought that Silverado SS owners would be a little more mature. I joined this site making that assumption, as I thought there would be very few "childish" types that could afford an SS, and was looking forward to reading the tech articles and upgrades that some of the members have come up with. Oh well.

Red, I can honestly say that your truck doesn't look that bad. I think that some people just like to razz others. It's funny that some of the negative comments come from ones that don't even own an SS. To each their own. As long as it doesn't have a slide in camper in the back. :lol:

Yes mine....what a pity, I would have thought that Silverado SS owners would be a little more mature. I joined this site making that assumption, as I thought there would be very few "childish" types that could afford an SS, and was looking forward to reading the tech articles and upgrades that some of the members have come up with. Oh well.

so you're saying that if you were mature you'd like how your truck looks? if you didn't notice, this is a forum which is for discussion. put pictures of your truck on the web and it'll get discussed. as for the comment on not owning one, i don't because i don't want an awd extended cab, but that's about the only reason. whether you own a vette, ,lightning, bently, or cavalier you still know what looks good and what doesn't. if john moss or john lingenfelter (r.i.p. john) had posted and didn't own an ss, would their opinions not matter because they didn't own one?

Yes mine....what a pity, I would have thought that Silverado SS owners would be a little more mature.  I joined this site making that assumption, as I thought there would be very few "childish" types that could afford an SS, and was looking forward to reading the tech articles and upgrades that some of the members have come up with.  Oh well.

so you're saying that if you were mature you'd like how your truck looks? if you didn't notice, this is a forum which is for discussion. put pictures of your truck on the web and it'll get discussed. as for the comment on not owning one, i don't because i don't want an awd extended cab, but that's about the only reason. whether you own a vette, ,lightning, bently, or cavalier you still know what looks good and what doesn't. if john moss or john lingenfelter (r.i.p. john) had posted and didn't own an ss, would their opinions not matter because they didn't own one?

:withstupid: You tell him Zippy!! I agree, If i post a picture here I should be able to take critisism!! That's why I always ask the forum 's opinion on everything and anything. That way I don't end up buying something that is really going to look real bad. Not to say that you ride looks real bad I am just saying that some add ons are not for the SS, but they will look real good on a regular silverado!!

MY.02 CENTS!!

:thumbs:

Archived