SS Meet for PA,NJ,DEL,NY

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im in S.jesey and its still snowing here ill still go but the freshly washed whip will be dirty. andis everyone still goin?

can sumone contact me 609-472-0229 names Ken

thanks

I'll be there! No snow north of Trenton (yet!). :)

DSC05233.jpg

total was about 7 or 8 Silverado SS, 3 TBSS, 1 V Max

it was nice meeting u guys and girls hopefully next time we can have way more ppl and maybe do a ride or sumthin like that. All in all was a great day, even though i can back to snow at my house

DSC05233.jpg

total was about 7 or 8 Silverado SS, 3 TBSS, 1 V Max

it was nice meeting u guys and girls hopefully next time we can have way more ppl and maybe do a ride or sumthin like that. All in all was a great day, even though i can back to snow at my house

I must say that over the last month I have met some wonderful people and made some new friends because of this forum. Today was a blast, I hope we all meet up again real soon. :cheers::chevy:

Oh and by the way, I was lucky and didn't have a second tour of Patterson NJ on the way home. :oops:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

Im in S.jesey and its still snowing here ill still go but the freshly washed whip will be dirty. andis everyone still goin?

can sumone contact me 609-472-0229 names Ken

thanks

:chevy::chevy: Hey Ken you forgot to give me your # number.

If you want the air box I will give you a call when the new one comes in.

Fellas,

Sorry I was a no show. I finally was able to sell my tahoe and had to stick around to meet the buyer. Got the truck all set to go and I was kinda sad when it drove away....until I got into my SSS! lol Looking forward to the next gathering.

Thanks,

Matt