Racemesh Grill for Silverado SS

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just studied the TBSS up close on the Chevrolet website; I think I see how the RaceMesh guys made the grilles, I'm pretty sure I could make a set of these. Matter of fact now I'm positive. Would need a dremel, file, tin snips, mesh material, black spray paint, and rivets.

Mr. P.

Can i put my order in now....! lol :D

I just studied the TBSS up close on the Chevrolet website; I think I see how the RaceMesh guys made the grilles, I'm pretty sure I could make a set of these. Matter of fact now I'm positive. Would need a dremel, file, tin snips, mesh material, black spray paint, and rivets.

Mr. P.

I really like the looks of this. Reminds me of the Cadillac CTS-V models Looks SHARP.

Iam with you Bro... Thats what makes it look so BADASS!

As for Mister P...

Let me know.....

Sounds like an awesome idea!

...Let me know.....

Sounds like an awesome idea!

Yeah I got it all in my mind's eye, I know exactly what to do. I just looked-up the part number for the '03-05 radiator grille shell, it's GM PN 19131432 and runs $400 :eek: It does come pre-painted however (Onyx Black). My radiator grille is all stone-chipped and I was considering buying a replacement one to customize but for those bones I might just customize mine, have it refinished, then assemble everything.

They make them for the 03-05 silverados,but they come with a 1" thick border making the mesh grill look way too small,But on suv's or trucks with the larger grills they look fine with the 1" border on there.I do sheet metal for a living so pretty soon I will make some with no borders.When I do it I'll post pics and see about making some for you guys

Brian

They make them for the 03-05 silverados,but they come with a 1" thick border making the mesh grill look way too small,But on suv's or trucks with the larger grills they look fine with the 1" border on there.I do sheet metal for a living so pretty soon I will make some with no borders.When I do it I'll post pics and see about making some for you guys

Brian

they dont show one on they're website for the 03-05's :dunno: they show about 30 other models they do make it for though.

they dont show one on they're website for the 03-05's :dunno: they show about 30 other models they do make it for though.

JBM auto and truck accessories dibtributes them,there website is www.sporttrucking.com,and I beleive they are made by T-REX :ughdance:

JBM auto and truck accessories dibtributes them,there website is www.sporttrucking.com,and I beleive they are made by T-REX :ughdance:

just spoke with michael at racemesh. basically he said they dont make one and arent going to. here's his quote:

Hello Jeremy,

Looking at the forum, looks like someone is already going to offer them to you.

http://www.SilveradoSS.com/forums/index.ph...st&p=373261

Thank you,

Michael

and a follow up email from him

I would rather wait to see what these forum members (misterp, SD619SS) can come up with as they have hijacked the RaceMesh thread that was started by yorgog..........

Thank you,

Michael

just spoke with michael at racemesh. basically he said they dont make one and arent going to. here's his quote:

Hello Jeremy,

Looking at the forum, looks like someone is already going to offer them to you.

http://www.SilveradoSS.com/forums/index.ph...st&p=373261

Thank you,

Michael

and a follow up email from him

I would rather wait to see what these forum members (misterp, SD619SS) can come up with as they have hijacked the RaceMesh thread that was started by yorgog..........

Thank you,

Michael

Hey partner I didn't hijack sh_t - I was in on this deal, same as you. I said exactly that am stoked about the RaceMesh product, and that I would make contact, and that if I were to make one myself I figured out just how I would do so, that's all - no more no less. On the record I was expecting to be given a quote of a few hundred dollars and looking forward to paying it, I was waiting for a price quote just like you were. Instead I get a verbatim copy of this same email, it's total bullshit. :icon_bs::icon_bs::icon_bs: I'm pretty pissed off right now, I'm VERY offended that people are trying to put words in my mouth; I never said I would go into business making custom grilles, and I never said that I was no longer interested in his product. All I got was a note from this flatlander **** to take my shopping and my money elsewhere. :mad: