Racemesh Grill for Silverado SS

whats really stupid is i dont even think you realize that i was one of the first that said they'd be interested irregardless of price and that i was local to them. alas they're response and your actions completely turned me off now. ill wait for autoguy to make on i guess.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats really stupid is i dont even think you realize that i was one of the first that said they'd be interested irregardless of price and that i was local to them. alas they're response and your actions completely turned me off now. ill wait for autoguy to make on i guess.

I know that...I may have joined the thread a bit late, but I did read back and see that...I dont know what to tell you other than I do apoligize for what I have said! Can I ask what RM said that caused all the commotion previously? You can PM me if you would like...

Steve

just spoke with michael at racemesh. basically he said they dont make one and arent going to. here's his quote:

Hello Jeremy,

Looking at the forum, looks like someone is already going to offer them to you.

http://www.SilveradoSS.com/forums/index.ph...st&p=373261

Thank you,

Michael

and a follow up email from him

I would rather wait to see what these forum members (misterp, SD619SS) can come up with as they have hijacked the RaceMesh thread that was started by yorgog..........

Thank you,

Michael

Something tells me it was maybe......this?

And by the way, I neither work for, nor represent RaceMesh in any way! RM does know how I have "represented" him on here and you guys are exactly the reason he usually sticks to fabricating grilles for high end cars/trucks/SUV's. He went out on a limb for the TBSS and with all the support he got from all my friends over on the sister site, he decided to offer the kit. But when you guys decided to talk all the sh!t you did before I got involved in the thread, RM had decided to not do the kit. I came in with hopes of turning it all around. Now thats probably not going to happen, so my buddy is looking to have the only RaceMeshed SSS...your loss, not mine!

I simply posted this here thinking maybe you guys would be interested and welcome the kit like the TBSS guys did! But I was wrong...you guys disappointed me!

Oh well, life goes on... :driving:

talk about panties bunching up ! you just set a whole new standerd

I haven't said anything about these grills for a while. I have just sat back and watched to see what would happen with them. Well, it seems to me RM doesn't want new customers. I don't understand why they would not offer a DIY kit. I do everything on my truck myself, and if i had the time I would attempt to fab one of these up. I also do not see any way, shape or form that at grill is worth $800. It just doesn't make sense to me. Also, I generally do not like RM's attitude. He sent that original message when a bunch of people had said they would be interested in purchasing a grill, but he was quick to not do it because someone said they would try it themselves. To me in seems like someone that has too much money.

I am actually humbled and feel retarded about the stripes...sh!t, you got me! It happens though!

I was actually thinking of these stripes...but fair is fair, you got me!

68_Camaro_SS396.jpg

That isn't even a '69 Camaro either....

I guess the saying "better to keep quiet and be thought an IDIOT than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt" would have been appropriate for you to follow earlier huh?

• 2 weeks later...

What Happened to my thread. This forum is supposed to be about people helping each other and getting info on our trucks. I dont even know how it got to this. I have to read 4 pages of people bickering and acting like kids because I wanted to find out about getting this grill. So much for trying to start a good topic.

What Happened to my thread. This forum is supposed to be about people helping each other and getting info on our trucks. I dont even know how it got to this. I have to read 4 pages of people bickering and acting like kids because I wanted to find out about getting this grill. So much for trying to start a good topic.

Ya, we did get rather carried away...RM is working on the Silvy right now and I can keep you posted through PM's...

Steve

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...