Catbacks

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Magnaflows are #1 on the list....So i think I'm going for Magnaflow....

Corsas or Borlas are just too expensive... I should have them installed

tomorrow afternoon...I will post some pics ASAP....

Thanks for you all's opinion....

you won't be disappointed! I'm running two 3" magnaflows dumped out in front of the passenger side rear tire on my v-max and it sounds awesome!! Sounds great when you start it and at idle, it's really mellow crusing, even at ~85, and it sounds MEAN at WOT

i dont see whats so great about the corsa's other than they have some nice shiney tips. do they outflow others? ive used all kinds of exhaust systems over the years and i like the magnaflows i put on two weeks ago the best.

i dont see whats so great about the corsa's other than they have some nice shiney tips. do they outflow others? ive used all kinds of exhaust systems over the years and i like the magnaflows i put on two weeks ago the best.

what makes corsa so popular in my opinion is that it's so quiet @ crusing speeds and it screams @ wot especially w/LT's i love it, i have the dumped flows on my other truck and they're loud as hell @ crusing speeds and it gets on my nerves

I've had both Flowmaster and Magnaflow along with Borla briefly. I currently run the Magnaflows and I'm very pleased with the sound and the performance.

How did you like the Borla? Im thinking about ditching the Flowmaster and replaceing it with a Borla XR1.

man nobody for flows i love the way they sound on my truck. Ive always loved flowmaster sound so its a personal preference i got some clips of driving dougnuts and startup if you want

Flowmasters are great for saturday night. Mine is a bit loud on monday morning. I have ordered a Magnaflow 15840 to replace my flow, they are just too loud and they don't flow shit.