B&B TriFlo exhausts - includes dual rear exit

tbyrne

B&B Fabrication Performance Exhaust systems incorporate 3-generations of fabrication skill and racing talent inherited from the Boat Family. B&B starts with T-304 stainless steel known throughout the industry as the highest quality material practical for automotive exhaust applications.

All exhaust tubing is mandrel bent on sophisticated CNC machinery for precise fit and uninterrupted exhaust flow. What's more, the use of T-304 stainless steel flanges offers precision fit and complete resistance to harsh elements. All hangers, resonators and tips are T-304 stainless steel as well.

They build every muffler in-house with years of racing and street development invested into its design. Each muffler is tuned to match its application for the best possible performance gain and sound quality combination. Stress relieved end plates, gussets and TIG welding ensure awesome strength and rugged durability

B&B has 3 systems available for the SS. Part numbers, descriptions and our pricing is -

FTRU-0060 2003+ Silverado SS - side exit, single pipe with twin 3.5" tips $749.99

FTRU-0061 2003+ Silverado SS - side exit, dual pipes $769.99

FTRU-0062 2003+ Silverado SS - split rear under the bumper - 1 tip each side $769.99

Let me know if you have any questions about these systems.

Tom

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see some pics of the tips on the dual side exit.

I've been debating what to do on the exhaust also. In the past I've always had something built, and rebuilt 2 or 3 times to get it the way I want. And spend allot of money doing it. :rolleyes:

I've always had a problem with the interior resonance, the drone gets me. The Corsas' are nice but still a single system (which would be okay too). They're suppose to be real quiet inside.

I'd like to get a nice sounding true-dual setup.

For the $$$'s involved on Corsa and B&B I want to get it right on the first pass.

WW :sleep:

Just as a note, Tom had said these aren't supposed to have much if any interior resonance.

Just had to update the info for the FTRU-0061. The info that I had said "true duals" but it has a single muffler with 2 pipes.

You can't go wrong with either brand. The B&B system will have a more aggressive sound that the Corsa (I consider it to be a deeper tone). Some people like the Corsa tips better (very nice rolled, polished tips). I don't think you'll want to chance either of these once it's on the truck.

Hope this helps with your decisions.

Tom

Kelli at B&B and Tbyrne says very little if any resonance.

I just ordered mine through Tbyrne, the side exit dual pipes #FTRU0061. :D

Should see it around Christmas.

I'll post pics once received...

So much for the empty charge card. :uhoh:

Thanks Tbyrne!!!!

WW :cool:

Nightshift was able to get 3 pictures out of Kelli @ B&B. Hum... the person I talked to said they didn't have any. I think I know who I'll be calling over there :)

Here are the pictures that he received -

bbSSsystem.jpg

bbdualrear.jpg

bbdualside.jpg

Tom

Archived