SS meet for NY, NJ, PA, CT, DE, MA

I really lookin forword again to thid meet looks like a lot of ppl are shoiwin up but ill be there deffinitly im so ****in up right now its like 4 sum thin in the morning but shit girls love the SSS yea DADDY!!!

:crackup: sounds like you had a good time last night......

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:crackup: sounds like you had a good time last night......

well yeah i was gone last nite, lost my girlfriend, almosted got arrested from her Father b/c he is a cop, so i when out w/ my boys got trashed, came home not alone haha she saw the SSS and the rest is history. But at least my girlfriend(SSS) doesnt talk back lol. See u guys on saturday

If it rains who cares! It's only a little water...but it better not rain cause I am really looking forward to this meet! And the rain date is fine for me, but let's not think of that because this meet will happen on the 25!

BTW - I'm willing to convoy with whoever wants to even though this meet is only 30mins from me.

i think new haven would be best unless u guys have another idea

New Haven, CT works wonderfully for me... Is there a good rest stop in that area? And at what time would everyone want to meet up there? If we're having lunch at the Applebees in Hillsborough, and it's about 3 hours (anticipating traffic) from the New Haven rest stop, then we would be leaving there at around 9am-ish (ideally we would leave a little earlier than that...), so meet up there at around 8-8:30am?

This invitation extends to everyone that is travelling this route, duh.

The SS is going to the dealer for the state insp. wow what fun ....... :) I will have it back on wedsday after noon then I will clean herup for the meet :thumbs: The weathere sounds good nice and hot :thumbs: I need to put sun block on WOW i got it good last weekend at the car show ......

The SS is going to the dealer for the state insp. wow what fun ....... :) I will have it back on wedsday after noon then I will clean herup for the meet :thumbs: The weathere sounds good nice and hot :thumbs: I need to put sun block on WOW i got it good last weekend at the car show ......

Yup. I've heard sunny and 90 degrees! :cool:

Hey Mark, remember what I looked like after day 3 of the GM Nationals, I better put on sunblock too. Hank, I just saw on the new they are saying 90+ for saturday........

Hey Mark, remember what I looked like after day 3 of the GM Nationals, I better put on sunblock too. Hank, I just saw on the new they are saying 90+ for saturday........

same thing here. gotta love Irish skin!!

ya 8:30 somtinlike that im thinking long warf exit off 95 which is exit 46 maby meet in the bank of america or mobil parking lot which is right off the exit

i just mapquested those and out of curiosity, is that the long wharf mobil car wash? 2 hrs 15 min to there from Boston. i can do that.