SS meet for NY, NJ, PA, CT, DE, MA

im from Doylestown.

by the way my name is Ron, nice too meet you guys.

Welcome to the site ............... :driving: I think I seen you be4 in Doyestown........ I from Abington just down on 611

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im from Doylestown.

by the way my name is Ron, nice too meet you guys.

Welcome Ron! Its a small world,...I went to college at DVC in Doylestown and my company's headquarters is actually in Warrington (but I typically work in Totowa NJ). I have also had many of drinks at the NBI bar in New Brittian (sp?). Hope to meet ya at the event! :cheers:

Fantastic! This could be the best turnout since the Zippy events!

Where are you from in PA?

YO Kev this will be great meet , looking forword to it :thumbs: We have to name it now ummmmmm the Applebee's Event :crackup:

Welcome Ron! Its a small world,...I went to college at DVC in Doylestown and my company's headquarters is actually in Warrington (but I typically work in Totowa NJ). I have also had many of drinks at the NBI bar in New Brittian (sp?). Hope to meet ya at the event! :cheers:

New Brittin inn is a good bar , had some good times in there ........... :cheers:

Where in Totowa do you work? I was a manager for Spiral Binding in Totowa for a few years and live right next door in West Paterson. You have to be familiar with the Westside Bar where the 9/8 event is then??

Where in Totowa do you work? I was a manager for Spiral Binding in Totowa for a few years and live right next door in West Paterson. You have to be familiar with the Westside Bar where the 9/8 event is then??

I live an hour and a half away from Totowa and commute in from PA :happysad: I am the operations manager for Discovery Labs off of Union Boulevard (in the PF Labs building). Sometimes if I have a late night and don't feel like driving home, I stay at the Holiday Inn and have a beer at Doc's. I rarely venture anywhere from Union blvd. to rt 80. :ughdance:

I live an hour and a half away from Totowa and commute in from PA :happysad: I am the operations manager for Discovery Labs off of Union Boulevard (in the PF Labs building). Sometimes if I have a late night and don't feel like driving home, I stay at the Holiday Inn and have a beer at Doc's. I rarely venture anywhere from Union blvd. to rt 80. :ughdance:

You're closer than you think...if you exit out of the rear of Doc's (where the Bethwood is)...down the hill for 3 or 4 blocks..that's McBride Ave, left for 2 or 3 blocks and that's the Westside. Next time you're in Doc's, ask for Alex (manager), tell him you're a friend of Tommy (from Miller Beer)...that'll either get you a free beer or get you kicked out..lol.

there's alot to respond to here. hmm... where to start?

1.) Welcome Ron!

2.) Rausche - Maybe we will meet up on the road on the way down. Depending on our routes.

c.) I say make it easy. The Official Northeast SS Meet

4.) I think Zippy was sending my tune out yesterday, so what a great way to break it in. A couple of days with it up here and then open her up from MA to NJ

5.) How many trucks do we have committed now?

there's alot to respond to here. hmm... where to start?

1.) Welcome Ron!

2.) Rausche - Maybe we will meet up on the road on the way down. Depending on our routes.

c.) I say make it easy. The Official Northeast SS Meet

4.) I think Zippy was sending my tune out yesterday, so what a great way to break it in. A couple of days with it up here and then open her up from MA to NJ

Sure thing, I think a rest stop would be easiest... Just let me know where... I'm leaving early Saturday morning, so as to arrive early and dodge traffic a little bit on the way down... I'll flex a little bit if you want to meet up and cruise down...

Along with TBSS.com, we have 14 definite attendees and another 13 possible attendees......

If we get this many people, it will rival the Zippy Event!!!! :chevy: