SS meet for NY, NJ, PA, CT, DE, MA

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two questions:

1. Anyone from the Pittsburgh PA area going?

2. Any beaches near the Hillsborough, NJ area?

I don't think there is anyone from the Pittsburgh area going, but there are a few guys from central and eastern PA going. Also there are people from as far as Delaware and Massachusetts making the trip too. There are no beaches in the area, Hillsborough is in north central NJ.............We are all gonna have a blast on 8/25! ren.gif

Two questions:

1. Anyone from the Pittsburgh PA area going?

2. Any beaches near the Hillsborough, NJ area?

The beach is about 2 hours away from the meet :driving: What beach are you looking for?

We are planning another SS meet at Applebee's (315 Route 206) in Hillsborough, NJ for Saturday August 25th at 12pm. Please post if you are going to attend, and yes TBSS's are welcome too. We had around 12 SSS/TBSS/VMAX there last time and would like to see an even larger turn out this time. Mark your calendars and hope to see you there.........

driving.giffriends.gif

would like to come but told son that i would take him to monster truck show at the buck would be coming from baltimore

out of curiosity, how many from Mass are planning on making the drive?

As of now I think just you bro ... there some guys coming from NYC area

It's the Yankees fans that you have to look out for! :)

Don't get me wrong, I'm a Sox fan too, but I'm not the typical "Yankees suck!" blowhard Sox fan. I'm a realist when it comes to that rivalry. The season is far from over. I just wish our power bats would wake up.

I believe Rausche is making the trip from Mass. also........ :driving:

I will definately try... Whether or not I can get the time off from work is another story, but it shouldn't be a problem... I just got back from a 14 hour road trip... 110 degrees in a stickshift ECSB S10 w/o AC... This trip in an SSS should be a cakewalk...

I'll know better a little closer to the date...

:eek::crazy: damn I can imagine what that truck smelled like.......... :sick:

Lol... The only thing I can really remember smelling is New York... Other than that, I really didn't notice anything else while we were driving... It was when we closed up the truck to get food or go to the bathroom and then we got back in it that I almost passed out...