SS meet for NY, NJ, PA, CT, DE, MA

Don't get me wrong, I'm a Sox fan too, but I'm not the typical "Yankees suck!" blowhard Sox fan. I'm a realist when it comes to that rivalry. The season is far from over. I just wish our power bats would wake up.

I said that because I thought I remembered some nice pictures of your truck taken in front of Fenway. The Yankees have certainly had their problems this year too!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said that because I thought I remembered some nice pictures of your truck taken in front of Fenway. The Yankees have certainly had their problems this year too!

yea, i gotta do a new photoshoot soon. need a new backdrop.

I wouldn't mind hittin that up...what all is planned?

We are going to do a cruise . We will plan that out when we all get there ..... :driving: Then we will get some food at applebee's and B.S. It would be cool if you can show up

We always need more reds ones to show :thumbs:

I wouldn't mind hittin that up...what all is planned?

We are meeting at 12 noon to shoot the sh*t, check out eachothers trucks & take photos, have lunch/dinner, then go for a nice cruise to show how the SS boys roll......... :chevy:

You are more than welcome to come join the party........

hey guys i dont know if we are gonna make it ...just got a new place so we are gonna start moving stuff this weekend ...the timing sucks ...we werent thinking about moving but this house came up and we had to jump on it now ...so i will let you guys if we will be able to make it