SS meet for NY, NJ, PA, CT, DE, MA

hey guys i dont know if we are gonna make it ...just got a new place so we are gonna start moving stuff this weekend ...the timing sucks ...we werent thinking about moving but this house came up and we had to jump on it now ...so i will let you guys if we will be able to make it

Hey thats cool man, congrats on the new place :cheers:

Trust me when I say there will be more, don't forget about Lenannon Valley on 9/22.....

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should be on board here, and maybe one more, will try to get my buddy to join in, gonna try and convoy down with IH8 and BlkTB, crap, I forget their handles....John and Ashley.

Hope to see you there :chevy:

Well guys, I get my truck back tommorrow afternoon, so with only a week or so untill the meet, I'm only going to be able to put on very minor stuff to the truck... Count me in though, I've got the time off from work, I'm planning on leaving ERRRRLY Saturday morning and booming on down in the twilight... Everyone's meeting up around 12? Is there anything happening on Sunday, or just food and cruising around on Saturday (which I'm totally down for)?

Well guys, I get my truck back tommorrow afternoon, so with only a week or so untill the meet, I'm only going to be able to put on very minor stuff to the truck... Count me in though, I've got the time off from work, I'm planning on leaving ERRRRLY Saturday morning and booming on down in the twilight... Everyone's meeting up around 12? Is there anything happening on Sunday, or just food and cruising around on Saturday (which I'm totally down for)?

Good to have you aboard! I'm pretty sure it's just a Saturday gig, but it looks like we're going to have a really good turnout. See you then! :chevy:

I will try and make it, weather got to be nice, will their be any tuner's their? I will buy lunch LOL!

I'm looking for a good tuner too... Even one of those handhelds or something just to wake the truck up a little until I get a real one done...

I should be on board here, and maybe one more, will try to get my buddy to join in, gonna try and convoy down with IH8 and BlkTB, crap, I forget their handles....John and Ashley.

IH82W8, and me!..lolz, atleast you got the John and Ashley part right haha... :driving: