Lebanon Valley Day at the Drags 2007

Sorry gents I'm already driving up Friday night and staying at a nice little B&B about 10-mins from the track. :smash:

Mr. P. :)

And I doubt it on the rain, NOAA says just partly cloudy in the afternoon.

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway I think you guys are going a way different way than me. I will be goinng 80 east from PA to 287N to 87N,...no where near the Tap bridge.

Kevin... I think you will still be passing the Sloatsburg rest area. It's on 87 (NY Thruway) north of exit 15. I'm pretty sure you'll be on 87 prior to that. Have a look at this map:

http://www.nysthruway.gov/maps/01-15.shtml

Sloatsburg rest area. It's on 87 (NY Thruway) north of exit 15. I'm pretty sure you'll be on 87 prior to that. Have a look at this map:

See ... I was close, I had said Ramapo earlier ... That is the one across the street, for the Southboud traffic. That is a Mandatory stop on the way to Dover for the Race.

I will see you all then. Copy my cell phone number and give a jingle if lost. Like I said, it is 21A off of 87N for the Berkshire Spur, that conects to Exit B3 for the track.

Shuan ...

Weather is saying PM showers. But what will come through will be to the south ... should ... I say that again ... "Should" miss us completely.

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

I m leaving from 100 north of the track and it s been as low as 29 degrees at night already. The weather I ve seen is that a slight chance of a brief shower. Not enough to kill the day I m sure. Gonna also bring large folding table, maybe a few cigars and food.

Edited by cerbomark (see edit history)

I'm definitely bringing cole slaw, mac salad, potato salad, and pickles. Oh yeah, and beer. Already got some plates and plastic utensils. Should I bring cheese balls? :lol:

Cheese balls ummmmm :thumbs:

Almost forgot, i'll be bringing the banner too........and some sun block :P

I need the sun block i burn fast :driving: Im swingover Ashey house around 5 im hoping ...... 6 should be a good time to meet at the rest stop

Hey Alll ...

Looks like the weather will be on our side!!!! only a 20% chance, and that is for the Night. Will be a great day!!!!!

Don't forget to check out your driving directions ... Meeting Spot!!!! LINK ... Directions - Weather

Tonight I'm burning my new mix CDs for the ride...

Everybody ready?

I'm taking I-495 up to I-90 and then going over... is there a convoy along that route that I could join in on?

I am meeting up w/ kjt13 (Keith) at the rest area just before exit 7 (Ludlow) at 7:30-7:45. Would you like to meet up w/ us?

Shaun, any idea how long it will take us from Ludlow to the meeting spot? I am thinking around 1hr to 1hr 15 min.

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

Kevin... I think you will still be passing the Sloatsburg rest area. It's on 87 (NY Thruway) north of exit 15. I'm pretty sure you'll be on 87 prior to that. Have a look at this map:

Huh. Does appear like that! I will map it out today and see if I pass it. Could you guys PM me your cell #'s in case? :cheers: