Lebanon Valley Day at the Drags 2007

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some cool pics in that gallery!! good find! :thumbs:

Dan and Alex, smile when you look at the camera :rollin:

I come into this thread to see why it's still alive and this is what I find? Lol, can't get enough of the pics though...

Dude... I had no idea there was a camera there!!!!! And the only way I know this is my truck is because of the genocide on the front bumper...

And I was waaay to pumped-up to smile... Count me in for next year :thumbs:

Oh yeah, hey Dan --> It appears as though we are sexy beasts! :cheers:

Huh... that picture was only two spaces before my second picture and I didn't even notice it... Huh...

Maybe if you had the sexier color it would've caught my eye? :jester:

J/K, You represented the Red well that day... Except when that weird light came on... What color was that light again? :cheers:

Huh... that picture was only two spaces before my second picture and I didn't even notice it... Huh...

Maybe if you had the sexier color it would've caught my eye? :jester:

J/K, You represented the Red well that day... Except when that weird light came on... What color was that light again? :cheers:

It matched my truck though.

Why are you always picking on me? :crackup: 3 pics of your tbss? That is one perk of being female. lol

Because you never let me live down the R/T, my friend! You pick me on, so I pick on you! :crackup: It's all out of good fun though. :jester: But yes there were really three pics of my TBSS - I plan on buyin all three since it was my very first time to the track! haha