Lebanon Valley Day at the Drags 2007

Just got home... Where are all of the pics at? I figured that there'd be hundreds up by now...

a group of us went out to eat after we left the track and then the rains came. 10 miles into Mass and it was bone dry. We got home about 10 min ago. I think the others are probably still on the road. I'd post some pics, but I'm beat. I will do so ASAP.

We had a great time! So when's the next one?

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a group of us went out to eat after we left the track and then the rains came. 10 miles into Mass and it was bone dry. We got home about 10 min ago. I think the others are probably still on the road. I'd post some pics, but I'm beat. I will do so ASAP.

We had a great time! So when's the next one?

yea i'm shot too. i'm gonna post my pics tommorow morning, it takes forever if i don't sit downstairs closer to the router.

october 6th nothings happening at the track.................................................................who's down?

I wanna run this time and race you guys! Anyone have a common folder we can upload to, I know I don't have the space on a page. We could start an almulm somewhere and just create a common login/pwd and just get it via PM, that way there is one common place to store and look at all of em.

Exposure is off on this one, but you can blow it up a decent size (I need a new camera)

s_pano_all.JPG

upload your pictures into the gallery. I created a forum for it under events and gatherings. let me know if you have any problems using the gallery.

Post your pictures from the drag here:

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...eq=sc&cat=7

That needs to be moved into the pictures thread....

okay fine.. I'll do it...

I haven't been able to figure out yet how to get pictures into the gallery, and I'm kind of pressed for time today, so I'll just post a few here. Not too many guys got to take pictures of their own truck on the track. Here's Mr. P, who took my truck out for a pass. Not too bad for a hot day, 15.05 at just over 90 MPH. Thanks to all for a great day!

post-9798-1190561325_thumb.jpg

post-9798-1190561340_thumb.jpg

post-9798-1190561358_thumb.jpg

I haven't been able to figure out yet how to get pictures into the gallery, and I'm kind of pressed for time today, so I'll just post a few here. Not too many guys got to take pictures of their own truck on the track. Here's Mr. P, who took my truck out for a pass. Not too bad for a hot day, 15.05 at just over 90 MPH. Thanks to all for a great day!
OMG!! You let Steve make a pass in it?! :eek::jester: J/k. :crackup: Looks like a good time had by all. I want to know what the Yaris ran.

OMG!! You let Steve make a pass in it?! :eek::jester: J/k. :crackup: Looks like a good time had by all. I want to know what the Yaris ran.

Yes... he treated it well. I did check my tranny when he got back. :jester: No Yaris... he had a Ford, I'm not sure what model. I try to ignore them. :) I certainly had a good time, as did everyone else I believe.

OH F.U. :lol: Hertz rented me an '07 Ford Edge, 6-cyl 6-speed AWD. Brand new, less than 10K-miles on it. We whipped and spurred that rig through 3 states! I don't want a 6-speed auto now.

Mr. P. :)

Don't believe him CoolBlue. Mr. P. was telling me how much he loved that Ford Edge and was thinking about trading his truck in for one. Isn't that right, Mr. P? You looked great in that vibrant orange egg! hahahaha :crackup:

Uh-huh riiiiiight. All I'm gonna say is after this weekend I'll NEVER look at another Ford Edge the same way ever again! The seats don't recline enough, it also needs more legroom! :devil: It's a true beater in the making!

Mr. P. :)