SSS.com Calendar

SS_bnoon_SS

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This F ing Sucks Lapper is down im lost on some of the thing s are going on :banghead: I planing on getting my lapp top back soon . I have alot of reading to do :chevrolet: I like the new smiles that we got

Mark

rivierakid I love your truck :drool: the rims are nice ......... what knid are they

• Admin

Hey guys. I set up a category in the gallery for calendar picture submissions. You will also find an example of what the calendars *could* look like, that is if everyone likes it.

gallery_3_8_17325.jpg

Please take note that ideally we need 13 pictures of resolution 1680 x 1276. I posted examples of how the current submission sizes of 800x600 will be blurry when blown up.

If everyone wants the calendar to happen, then get out your camera, put it to maximum resolution, then start taking pictures and uploading them to the gallery!

also, use the rating feature to select which pictures you want to go into the calendar.

gallery_3_8_17325.jpg

Please take note that ideally we need 13 pictures of resolution 1680 x 1276. I posted examples of how the current submission sizes of 800x600 will be blurry when blown up.

Josh,

Just wanted to let you know, This picture has been trimmed down in order to be hosted on PhotoBucket. The original one is 3072 x 2304 (2.24MB) and even that one was cropped in order to be under 3 MB. All of the Photo's I have been sending to SS_boon_SS have been well over this size as well. I even have some in the 5MB range :thumbs:

I just tried to upload my Hi-res pictures to the gallery and it will not let me. Are they too large?

Edited by Krambo (see edit history)