SSS.com Calendar

SS_bnoon_SS

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some how I missed this 8 page post. do you guys still needs pics? I'm interested in a SS calendar any day of the week. now to go back and read the 7 pages I missed :banghead:

EDIT: Well I read enough to know what's going on now. I'll get pics ASAP. My camera is only 3.2 MP but my best friends is like 5 MP. :ughdance:

Edited by SSThunder (see edit history)

well ive tried to upload bigger photos but its not letting me. dont know why since they are 1.5mb and it says max per photo is 2mb. guessing its a site problem.

tried again. i give.

Edited by rivierakid (see edit history)

Yup, I'm a supporting member. If needed I have a few pics from the day Jeremy and I met up that are even larger in size (2592 x 1944) if that's needed.

Here are 2 of them that I liked...

Picture 1

Picture 2

The pics are great I like them :thumbs:

well ive tried to upload bigger photos but its not letting me. dont know why since they are 1.5mb and it says max per photo is 2mb. guessing its a site problem.

tried again. i give.

If your having issues with uploading to the site feel free to send them to me and I'll put them on my hosting account and put them up here if you want (or send you the links to them). If they are ones that I already have let me know and I'll throw those up.

If your having issues with uploading to the site feel free to send them to me and I'll put them on my hosting account and put them up here if you want (or send you the links to them). If they are ones that I already have let me know and I'll throw those up.

What site do you use to host?

Please remember "in process build pics" too when submitting or looking for ideas. A nice bare shortblock when building a stroker or forged shortblock is SEXY, as are pics of heads (chambers/ports/springs/etc) or anything else mechanical!!! We've got several good outside shots and you guys are starting to see the light about clean backgrounds and lighting, but we're running waaaaaaay low on accent shots.

well i see my SS made it to the forum, and i hear what ur saying about the glare, well heres a better pic of the drop and less glare....

post-8783-1189264553_thumb.jpg

Chopped pics will not make it in, plus you're not a supporting member, sorry. ;)

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)