SSS.com Calendar

SS_bnoon_SS

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the poll was in Gasoline Alley

Yup, it was in Gasoline alley, which is a members only area, which is why perk03z06 doesn't know about it. It was voted on and I'm just making the calendar that has already been voted on. The voting will be done in the members only area too. The only reason this pic request post was done here and not in the members only area is so that people would think more about joining... not joining just to try to get in the calendar or have a say in who does get in, but just to join in general to support the SSS community.

Where did you get those Ugly wheels???? :jester:

Some guy was selling them out of back of his truck in some alley off of 4th street in Allentown. ...said something like "cash only" and "after dark discounts". :dunno::jester:

Kidding, people! :jester:

Edited by Krambo (see edit history)

hey guys does the runner up for the ftc get a chance for thew calendar or what

The first choice of spots will go to those trucks nominated for truck of the month, providing that they all supply pics worthy of printing. You've done that. :thumbs:

BTW, depending on how many trucks are submitted for certain, we may have more than 12 months, so do NOT be discouraged if you are not a TOTM nominee/winner!

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)

The first choice of spots will go to those trucks nominated for truck of the month, providing that they all supply pics worthy of printing. You've done that. :thumbs:

BTW, depending on how many trucks are submitted for certain, we may have more than 12 months, so do NOT be discouraged if you are not a TOTM nominee/winner!

So your saying 8 spots are already gone?

Yup, it was in Gasoline alley, which is a members only area, which is why perk03z06 doesn't know about it. It was voted on and I'm just making the calendar that has already been voted on. The voting will be done in the members only area too. The only reason this pic request post was done here and not in the members only area is so that people would think more about joining... not joining just to try to get in the calendar or have a say in who does get in, but just to join in general to support the SSS community.

So ... let me make sure I'm understanding this correctly ...

The poll was done in a members only forum ... where only members could vote on whether or not non-members could participate in the picture submissions ...

:wtf:

Hmmm ... seems like a biased poll if you ask me ... :icon_bs:

It might as well be called "The SSS.com Supporting Members" Calendar

Edited by perk03z06 (see edit history)