SSS.com Calendar

SS_bnoon_SS

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleaned her up again. She shines! Now, if I only can keep her looking like this. These pictures are trimmed down as each one was well over 2MB a piece. SS_Boon_SS, let me know if you want these in the full size. My brother also took some better ones without the glare and better poses.

IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

Where's all the blue trucks? Guys with blue trucks don't have cameras? :D

:crackup: , and they lack in the "size" department, if you know what I meen.

tha sounds like a challenge i guess the pimp and i need to get together and get some shots of both of trucks together so we can have some good shots of blue trucks in the calendar

Cleaned her up again. She shines! Now, if I only can keep her looking like this. These pictures are trimmed down as each one was well over 2MB a piece. SS_Boon_SS, let me know if you want these in the full size. My brother also took some better ones without the glare and better poses.

OK, twist my arm! :crackup:

SEND EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT!!! ...and everyone continue to do so until the end of September. The more shots you take/submit, the better chance of getting something featured!

PIMP, can't use your shots unless you become a Supporting Member! ...and yes, we would need better lighting to be considered.

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)