Note on my windshield in Bremerton

Jeff B

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jeff, I left the note on your truck. I'd seen it around for the last month or two and been meaning to print out the flier that Mervz

put on here for us and never got around to it. I park in the lot behind the turn stile gate. I'm driving the white Titan (Hertz rental).

I left a few fliers on trucks at the base in Norfolk, but none of them joined I reckon.

To everyone thats wiggin about me puttin' something on Jeffs, think about the website I refered him to. Obviously, it's like Rays b4u said, I have more respect for someone elses truck

than to take the chance of scratching it or make anyone think I was vandalizing it, as I have one too. Chill out.

Jeff, I left the note on your truck. I'd seen it around for the last month or two and been meaning to print out the flier that Mervz

put on here for us and never got around to it. I park in the lot behind the turn stile gate. I'm driving the white Titan (Hertz rental).

I left a few fliers on trucks at the base in Norfolk, but none of them joined I reckon.

Your profile says SC. Are you just visiting PSNS?

To everyone thats wiggin about me puttin' something on Jeffs, think about the website I refered him to. Obviously, it's like Rays b4u said, I have more respect for someone elses truck

than to take the chance of scratching it or make anyone think I was vandalizing it, as I have one too. Chill out.

to me it didn't sound like anyone was wiggin out. sometimes it's hard to understand text vs. them actually speaking to you with their voice. it's what causes a lot of the internet fighting so to speak on the forum.

i personally think it's awesome that you guys know each other outside of the forum now, all because of the piece of paper you had put on his truck. and as you may have noticed, most of the old timers on this forum still hand out those cards to this day, as they have spoken up in this thread.

i've left hand written note's, honked at people at redlights, stopped and talked to people in parking lots, and so on. i love the site, it makes owning my truck so much better.. i've loved silverados since 03 when i first decided i wanted one.. and really liked my other trucks, but owning my V-max participating on this site and going to actualy meet people i've only talked to on the forum and see there trucks in person and then cruising together like a pack of wolfs was just amazing!.. it's in my blood bad :chevy:

i think some where along the lines in the last 50 years people lost there faith in humanity and learned to distrust everyone.. and i don't mean to get all preachy, but it's true, you barely get a "have a nice day" or for that matter a even a sincere "hello, how are you doing".

when you say things like

"if someone came around my truck to put a note on there they maybe shot on site....as much stuff that has happend to my truck.... thats just wrong.

i'm sorry oo_poop_oo i don't mean to pick on you in anyway, i know your probably jokin (i hope) but when you talk like that what makes you any different from the people who done you wrong?. if the police don't catch them while there alive god will get them when there dead... lol. it's not are place to judge the whole world based on the actions of a few, if we all did that the world would be a hatefull parranoid place fulle of violence and rage... oh wait it is!.... :rollin:

Edited by 2006_SUPERADO (see edit history)

I don't like anyone touching my truck, but I don't think a piece of paper under the wiper is that big a deal. But you have your wipers removed, no? :)

yep no ugly windshield wipers they are un necessary equipment all you need to do is wax the windows like i do this is an old pic since then ive had my mirrors and wiper cowl painted

DSCI0046.jpg

You've joined this site to meet other people who share your interests and love for these trucks, there is no harm in actually meeting people in real life instead of the virtual club house we got here.

I wouldn't be offended for another SSS'er touching my truck... now if you were a lightning guy, or chick, then I would have some problems :D

I got a parking ticket once for parking too close to the end of the curb (idiot must have been out there with a ruler). Anyway, when I went to take the ticket off the windshield, I noticed some scratches on the side of the truck just under the hood on the driver's side. Obviously, when they went to put the ticket under the windshield, they bent over and either a jacket zipper or a belt buckle scratched it. I was so pissed. Course I couldn't prove it to go complain but I know that's what happened as it wasn't there when I parked it.

i got one too but never knew who put it there (work in orange off of katella next to the pond) :dunno:

That must have been me :crackup: I pass by there most days on my bike (to get my workout ride on the river trail) and see your truck in the parking lot. I always wondered if that SS was on the board here. I am usally a bit hesitant to put those cards on peoples trucks, because I hate those parking lot flyers that people put on my truck, but I figure that the SS cards are for a common interest, not just trash advertising. :chevy:

i've left hand written note's, honked at people at redlights, stopped and talked to people in parking lots, and so on. i love the site, it makes owning my truck so much better.. i've loved silverados since 03 when i first decided i wanted one.. and really liked my other trucks, but owning my V-max participating on this site and going to actualy meet people i've only talked to on the forum and see there trucks in person and then cruising together like a pack of wolfs was just amazing!.. it's in my blood bad :chevy:

i think some where along the lines in the last 50 years people lost there faith in humanity and learned to distrust everyone.. and i don't mean to get all preachy, but it's true, you barely get a "have a nice day" or for that matter a even a sincere "hello, how are you doing".

when you say things like

"if someone came around my truck to put a note on there they maybe shot on site....as much stuff that has happend to my truck.... thats just wrong.

i'm sorry oo_poop_oo i don't mean to pick on you in anyway, i know your probably jokin (i hope) but when you talk like that what makes you any different from the people who done you wrong?. if the police don't catch them while there alive god will get them when there dead... lol. it's not are place to judge the whole world based on the actions of a few, if we all did that the world would be a hatefull parranoid place fulle of violence and rage... oh wait it is!.... :rollin:

wrong or right...its true......i was kidding but honestly i dont trust anyone around my truck....ive dropped thousands into my truck just FIXING it where dumb ass losers have F*cked with it....