Should There Be A Forum Topic On Detailing?

SSThunder

Should there be a forum topic on detailing?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a forum topic on detailing?

• Yes
    • No

Question

• Answers 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

HAHA good to see my thread I put up last nite got some wheels turning in peoples heads besides mine. Anyway, Yes I totally think we should have a detailing section because I always like to learn more things on detailing and we should have some expert opinions from guys on here who are professional detailers(Dylan).

HAHA good to see my thread I put up last nite got some wheels turning in peoples heads besides mine. Anyway, Yes I totally think we should have a detailing section because I always like to learn more things on detailing and we should have some expert opinions from guys on here who are professional detailers(Dylan).

Yeah your thread got me to thinking. Hopefully we can get most members to vote so maybe we can take this up to the mods/site owners and see if we can get this done. Anybody with a nice truck like the SS needs to know how to detail it and keep it looking sweeeet :cheers:

I would vote to have 2 threads - one for everyday detailing (I define that as the fastest/least-effort way to care for paint, interior, and chassis to preserve the vehicle in Kelley Blue-Book "excellent" condition), and a second thread for show vehicle detailing.

Mr. P. :)