Should There Be A Forum Topic On Detailing?

SSThunder

Should there be a forum topic on detailing?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a forum topic on detailing?

• Yes
    • No

Question

• Answers 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I like the idea. Like Steve said, one for everyday quick details, and one for show.

Definitely need a section for all the detailing specific questions and posts... I don't think we need to over-divide it... really the basics of detailing apply to no matter what you're working on, street or show.

If you guys would like me to oversee that forum I'd be more than happy to.

Hells yes! And I do think there should be two sections... Just like P said, one for super basic exterior washing / maintaining, and one for how to EVERYTHING else (inside, super-crackhead show preparation, and all that other stuff)...

can we change the title of 'moderator' to 'guru', just for dylan? I think that suits this position better...

Hey Dylan, all of your work I have seen and all the tips/products/applications etc made me want to get more into detailing to keep my black truck looking its best. Thats why I decided to throw this topic around and see what the others thought. I visit the GMFS forum regularly and read as much as I can on the detailing section. Anyways, hope it goes through and the mods decide to make it a section or at least a sticky