any SS want to run

Richs2002RT

Converted, I will be in Jax in mid April. I haven't been on the track yet, but, would like to see what it can do. By then I should have my custom exhuast on, plus the Volant cold air induction that I'm waiting on from TByrne. When it gets a little closer we should get in touch and I will come down to Gainsville.

C.K.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like fun to me, I havent really raced it. I smoked a modified Cummings turbo diesel by 8 or 9 truck lengths and got the finger when I let off and he finally caught me, rode an Lancer Evolution's ass to about 50 before he got pissed, I was only 3/4 throttle, and this guy in an altima looked at me coming out of a toll both then stomped on it, then I proceded to stomp on him. I will get in touch with you when I get down to Jax, I would love to be able to let the forum know how the hemi vs. SS thing goes with two members actually doing it, unbiassed. take care and see you in the summer. By the way, are you in the military or just from there?

C.K.

i live here. not in the military...

Yeah I smoked a CTD also. sad part was.. it was my friends and he thought we'd be neck and neck.. hehe.. I proved him wrong :jester: .

we went from a 70 roll. he was in front of me on a 2 lane. he jumped on it. then I jumped on it. I smoked him by about 3 lengths. and that was doing 105 mph.. he finally caught up when he hit 120 mph. (there's no gov. on the CTDs) It was great. he won't race me from a stop.. he knows he'll get owned.

Archived