any SS want to run

Richs2002RT

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Pal, The site says "SilveradoSS.com" not "dodgerepaircentral.com" :nono: I do think you have made a grave mistake... :devil: If you want to be equal to a group, then please check out the "Ford" sites. Lead Sled's stick together you know :thumbs:

Unfortunately the Dodge guys have already invaded the Lightning and HD forums. Ask Benkey, the HD guys aren't a bad bunch. Please don't try and pair a few of the arrogant Dodge owners with us.

:cheers:

I've lived in both worlds.. and its all the same no matter where you go. The dodge guys bash the chevy and ford guys.. the chevy guys bash the dodge and ford guy.. and the ford guys bash the chevy and dodge guys.

I don't care who you are, or what you own. You're pretty much brand loyal to what you own. You defend what you drive. and why not? Why are you driving it if you don't like it?

That's what ticks me off about a lot of the hemi owners. they constantly b*tch and moan that dodge didn't give em enough power, yet some of us don't have any problems with the power. if you look at it the way the way drag racers do, it all adds up to the dodge having more power than advertised. I go by timeslips, not dyno charts. :lol::lol:

WOOOOW what did I missed looks like the :troll: 's have attacked us again. This time they are talking about sperms and crap like that. It's funny I was just watching one of those "redneck Dodge commercials" You know the one that says SUNDAY SUNDAY and the one that the guy almost catches himself on fire by lighting up his grill, and I was just wondering if these commercials are guided to attract stupid redneck people but then again I thought no it can't be. That was before I read this thread. :devil:

:puke:Dodge

Archived