any SS want to run

Richs2002RT

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DODGE: The only company i can think of that can take a really un-aerodynamic truck and make it LESS aerodynamic the next year! They keep up the pattern and the grills gonna be 9 ft tall on the 2006 models!

Bitchs2002RT . . . . oops . . . . I mean Richs2002RT :D theres plenty of us SS guys in So. Cal so when you get done humpin' your sister . . . . . COME ON DOWN! Your the next dodge to have his ass handed to him by an SS! :chevy:

I've always wanted a Camaro SS. but damn.. I didn't have money back then.. Still don't. Just think I do. My dad got all ticked when I told him I might trade the hemi. he was like, you've only had it 4 months. yeah.. been there done that.. still need more power.. and with a trade on an 02 SS i'd be about dead even in payments..

yes, but the in-case-shiot-happens (insurance) premiums, are not.

I wouldn't be able to fully insure myself, I've had a few tickets, so... it doesn't help my record...

and for the record, I got the tickets in the tahoe, not the hemi. I guess I've just gotten lucky with it. though the other day I was doign 65 in a 45 and coming over an overpass a motorcyle cop did one of those instant-on's and flashed his lights at me. glad he didn't turn around...

Archived