438 Twin Turbo

2004Denali

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow thats a lot of power your making there... I hope you get a tranny that will put up with that, Any news on the tranny? Did you just pull your front shaft?

That was with a NVG-149 welded together to make it a permanent two wheel drive unit, I swap it out when ever I put it on the dyno.

Mark

• 3 weeks later...
:idiot: not sure if I would have told the entire internet where my power cut off switch was at.... I would hope your car alarm is independant of that cutoff???

yea, youre smarter than that...

Dave, the cut off is just for track use, when you relocate your battery to any other location than factory you have to have an electrical cut off with a sign stating where it is and which way to cut all power to the truck, the reasoning behind this is if you wreck the safety crew can run up to your vehicle and cut ALL power so there is no chance of a fire.

Mark

Had a photo shoot with Truckin Magazine yesterday. The shoot was 4 hours long. I was going to post this up in the picture video or general section but I thought some people might not have seen this thread and I didn't want to have to upload a bunch of pictures that I already have in this thread.

Thanks to the Big Guy for helping me with this.

03-truck.jpg

07-truck.jpg

09-truck.jpg

11-truck.jpg

15-truck.jpg

17-truck.jpg

20-truck.jpg

22-truck.jpg

23-truck.jpg