2wh41u8.jpg

HOUSE DAMAGE

xpubue.jpg

LAUNDRY ROOM

between garage and house, past fire wall

25u2qrs.jpg

hallway leading away from garage

vctrq1.jpg

my bedroom at the far end off hallway away from Garage, door was shut and Mocha the cat was in this room, along with the dogs, but I got the dogs out, cat was hiding under the bed, had to ride it out

288s39k.jpg

ru179i.jpg

2dudssz.jpg

xc2idz.jpg

mcfadt.jpg

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW. I was just reading truckin and was admiring your truck and i clicked on this and saw the pictures and my heart just dropped. Good luck and keep you head up.

quick update,

truck will be full covered through Homeowners insurance,

Have a million things to do.

again I want to thank everyone for their support.

LET THE MODDING BEGIN

Get those receipts together Mark!

wow pics of the truck brought a tear to my eye... good luck and hope things go smooth for you. I know insurance can be a real pain sometimes. I have had to deal with them for something similar... and they just sat round and twiddeled their thumbs.

:omg::gmc_icon::cry2: may she rest in peace. Remember all GM's go to heaven :angel: . You will reunite with her again one day. I don't know if you were home or not but I bet if you were you would of probably saved the denali first or died trying. I know if it was my truck I would of :( and need to seek depression therapy. I may live in Minnesota but if there is anything I could do tell me.

:omg::gmc_icon::cry2: may she rest in peace. Remember all GM's go to heaven :angel: . You will reunite with her again one day. I don't know if you were home or not but I bet if you were you would of probably saved the denali first or died trying. I know if it was my truck I would of :( and need to seek depression therapy. I may live in Minnesota but if there is anything I could do tell me.

I was home and fought harder to save the Denali than my house, jumped into it with the hole front end on fire getting it out of the garage, that is why the back half didn't get burned,

again thanks everyone,

Mark