438 Twin Turbo

2004Denali

i know this is an old post but i had to bump it ttt for those newbies who haven't seen this thread. this truck was amazing! any word from this guy on if he is building something else? all i can say is wow....

yeah most everything got taken care of thru his insurance, house, valuable, new truck(same year), etc, etc, etc... he got another 04 Denali with better milage then the one he had and his insurance covered that but i cant remember how much of the custom work his insurance was gonna cover i know it wasnt gonna be all of it tho. but he is gonna build another one just not as expensive and i THINK i remember ereading that he waqws thinking of going back to a S/C setup with the TVS2300. check over on pt.net he use to post over there a lot more.

sad day when this happened tho, that truck was amazing and was gonna sick!!!

-Rob

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah most everything got taken care of thru his insurance, house, valuable, new truck(same year), etc, etc, etc... he got another 04 Denali with better milage then the one he had and his insurance covered that but i cant remember how much of the custom work his insurance was gonna cover i know it wasnt gonna be all of it tho. but he is gonna build another one just not as expensive and i THINK i remember ereading that he waqws thinking of going back to a S/C setup with the TVS2300. check over on pt.net he use to post over there a lot more.

sad day when this happened tho, that truck was amazing and was gonna sick!!!

-Rob

yeah i know i saw the pics of the fire and what it did and almost threw up on my computer. but i am glad no one was hurt, cuz that fire f'ed some stuff up

Mark (04Denali) is one of our moderators on DenaliTrucks.com. Mark is of outstanding character and will bounce back. His house is just about, if not already done so he can move back in. He was talking about starting a new project once he was able to resettle back in his house. :cheers:

this is but one of many historic threads to this site. would be pretty sweet to have a section for these, in order to keep them from fading.

this is but one of many historic threads to this site. would be pretty sweet to have a section for these, in order to keep them from fading.

yeah that would be cool or just make like sticky's on the top of the section page, this one along with Jeff's (Gear-M-Up)C5R 427 build...

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)