Vid: Magnusson 122 On 6.0l

Yeah, as I said, perfect combination your motor! <Me jealous, well...Maybe...Just maybe!> :P Anyway, I would honestly think you may actually get more boost than 7-9lbs with the 3.0", but then again it does depend on your heads/cam setup. It should be interesting to see!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, as I said, perfect combination your motor! <Me jealous, well...Maybe...Just maybe!> :P Anyway, I would honestly think you may actually get more boost than 7-9lbs with the 3.0", but then again it does depend on your heads/cam setup. It should be interesting to see!

yeah, I'm not really sure what it will be, but I have the equivelent of a 2.8 and a 2.6 standing by

Yes I do, it is on my website, just click on my mods link in my signature, then go to the Pictures part of the site. It's up near the top. Unfortunately the torque didn't print out on that sheet, only HP for some strange reason was the only one that showed up that run. The other sheets were sub 600 RWHP all just by a little bit, so naturally I had to use my 602 RWHP graph!

Yes I do, it is on my website, just click on my mods link in my signature, then go to the Pictures part of the site. It's up near the top. Unfortunately the torque didn't print out on that sheet, only HP for some strange reason was the only one that showed up that run. The other sheets were sub 600 RWHP all just by a little bit, so naturally I had to use my 602 RWHP graph!

lol, who wouldn't!

Great build bro, my hat is off to you!

P.S. been bragging about yor setup over on PT.Net

Edited by moregrip (see edit history)

I am running the stock Magna Charger one that came with the kit. Which is an air-to-water cooler, I don't remember the exact size though.

wow, i was thinkin i was gonna have to change mine creepin into 450 hp 500 tq , so then i should be ok.