My Life Is Over

Kim

10-18-07_1845.jpg

10-18-07_1846.jpg

10-18-07_1844.jpg

10-18-07_1848.jpg

10-18-07_1842.jpg

10-18-07_1847.jpg

It was raining, swerved to miss a dog, lost contol, went through someones yard and went down into a creek bed and hit a tree. Back wheels weren't even touching the ground. Took two tow trucks to get it out. Hit my head on the steering wheel, so I'm concussed. Have a huge cut right on my eyelid from my glasses, broke a knuckle, busted my knee real bad.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn kim.

sorry to hear that, trucks can be replaced. glad you werent hurt too bad. it could have been worse.

if there is anything i can do for you let me know.

i do know where a red 04 is with a charger.

you would look good in red.

i was just lookin over the pics.. looks similar to what i did to my 1999 silverado. if the frame isnt bet, im betting 6 grand in damage.. good news is that the truck's worth more than that, so it wont be totaled.. at least thats what i would bet. hey, at least you get a newly painted front end eh?? long way to go to get a mirror smooth finish on the front end lady! Just kiddin.. my attempt to get you to smile.

WOW Kim, all i can say is i'm so very sorry for your loss. Please know we all are very glad to see you ok with minor injuries though. Get some rest and try not to think about it and just get healthy. It will all be ok in the end, try to just remind yourself of that. Trust me, i been there...

WOW Kim, all i can say is i'm so very sorry for your loss. Please know we all are very glad to see you ok with minor injuries though. Get some rest and try not to think about it and just get healthy. It will all be ok in the end, try to just remind yourself of that. Trust me, i been there...

Truly spoken! vehicles are easily fixed people are not.

if you can't find any body to fix it send it my way I'll make it look like it NEVER HAPPENED!

It is a shame to hear about your truck Kim and your life is not over. Like everyone else is saying you are ok and thats what matters. Your truck, how nice it may be, is just a truck. Your life...now thats something special. Get well soon

Brendan