Holty's New Best

Holty

I feel its got some left in it. The air was decent today but a strong head wind did not help any. Quik seems to think i'm spinning off the line so we adjusted my tire pressure but did not get to run it again because of a bike that put oil down all over the track. My 60ft is way off from last year. I was pulling 1.6's last year and could not do better than the 1.73 today for some reason. Timing was somewhat conservative as well at about 14 degrees. All in all i'm pretty happy with the way it ran and weather permitting next week i'm shooting for 12.20's, we'll see what happens.

PRP_Timeslip_10-20-07_scan.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great time. What was different that your last fastest time?

well, for starters, a new frame lol. truck has new cam, 918 springs, double roller timing chain, titanium valve spring retainers, ported ls6 oil pump, new shocks, entire new front suspension, rear end girdle, m122HH supercharger, larger heat exhcanger, umm thats i can think of at the moment.

Excellent time. I see you are running the 122 blower. I planned on getting the 112, but now you have me second guessing myself.

I think I will be happy if I can hit 100 MPH at the end of a quarter (at 2,700 ft elevation). I will quit modding at that point :) At Firebird Raceway in Boise, there is what's called the "100 MPH Club." That is why 100 MPH is my goal.

Do you think I'll need the 122 for that? Also, are you still running the stock LQ9 heads?

Mike

Edited by Vortec MAX (see edit history)

I think I will be happy if I can hit 100 MPH at the end of a quarter (at 2,700 ft elevation). I will quit modding at that point :) At Firebird Raceway in Boise, there is what's called the "100 MPH Club." That is why 100 MPH is my goal.

Mike

Famous last words LOL.

Awesome times Josh. :thumbs: