Holty's New Best

Holty

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would also like to mention i was CRUSHING a dodge ram srt10 reg. cab. short bed with nitrous every run. was also beating up on a procharged dakota r/t and and suburu wrx.

Sounds like a lot of fun.

Those guys had to be PISSED.

What was the SRT running?

you never did race the SRT10....yes your times were faster for most of day but you didnt race him

his best with a S/C and n20 was 12.2 i believe

he surely wasn't running 12.2's on saturday or i wouldn't have posted that i was beating him now would i? hell, i didn't even know he was supercharged, i thought he was stock with n20. wow.

Edited by Holty (see edit history)

ok, then my bad, if he did run a 12.26 than i will say he's faster than me, but still pretty pathetic for a srt10 with blower and n20 imo

I agree, the ones I see are all top end as well. A local RCSB with a 100 shot and bolt-ons is doing 12.4 however if he ever uses slicks and hooks, he is in the low 11's easy. He traps 120MPH. Most RCs I see are in the 13.5 range with alot of MPH.

Josh, your DA was 1940-2054ft for your trip to the drags. You can estimate a solid .2 better under perfect sea level conditions. I used 64*, 1250 altitude 37* DP and 29.81 pressure (average for the day at the times you were there). Make a trip to Cecil and get your 11 sec slip :cheers:

Edited by Krambo (see edit history)

about 4 hours away from us.

:ughdance: Now that's a hike! It is supposed to be one of the best tracks in the nation (300ft above sea level) next to Englishtown and Atco. They often experience -1000ft DA's in the late fall so I am told.