12's N/a

2006LS2TB

I finally broke into the 12's today on the stock 5.7 bottom end. I'm hoping I can still knock another tenth or two off, but time will tell. Truck was running strong today, but I'm still getting KR in 3rd gear, so I've got to try and figure that out. I'm sorry for posting this, but I'm very excited about breaking inot the 12's. As far as I know I'm only the 2nd 5.7 ram in the 12's N/A, the record is 12.78, I'll be trying to beat that next weekend. Here's pics and vids.

11-11-07slips.jpg

http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n56/pro...urrent=1298.flv

very nice run. what are your mods?

I've got all bolt-ons except for a e-fan. P/P heads I did myself, comp 268 cam, 3k edge converter, and other components to make it work such as springs etc.etc.etc. I'm running Mickey Thompson 295/45-17 Drag radials which are kick ass, and 225/55-17 "skinnies" up front.

Congrats, looks like you're getting some results from everything you've done to it. That 60' is very nice also, very impressive.

You'll get a kick out of this Zippy.. Notice the MPH on the two slower slips compared to the two faster slips. The only difference was that on the faster runs I changed my A/F to 12.1:1 instead of 12.7:1. You read that right, I picked up ET and MPH by running richer. :rolleyes: Damn it, I really wish I had full control over the ECM in this truck. It needs more timing down low, and a little less up top, I added fuel to try and get rid of some KR in 3rd gear.

Yeah its a speed density system. It really loves cold weather, the temp was still in the mid 60's on my 12sec pass.

If it's speed density, commanding it rich might actually be putting it right in the correct a/f ratio since you can't change the v.e. table.