My Turbo Build

Quik

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. George you get any thing done today

today i tore apart the harness and removed. the rear 02s, the auto crap, MAF. started rerouting the wires. what i have done so far the harness is at mimimal size. ill get pics of harness in a day or so. probably going ot lenghtn the harness a good couple feet so i can route it along fire wall and behind the brake lines then into the black box. want my valve covers noticeable.

there wont be any wires on the passengerside wheel well and the passengerside 02 is now routed down along the crank sensor wire and up to the 02sensor on the turbo log.

Slacker hows it coming

harness should be done next day hopefully. lengthing the harness a good 2 feet takes some time. my oil fittings and exhaust V band should be here in next few days then i can mock up the oil feed and drain then it will be dropped in truck then off to get the exhaust made.

well my wastegate and oil fittings finally showed up today

0501081539.jpg

0501081539a.jpg

i need to match up fittings now for the oil pan then toss them on. plan is to get motor in the truck tonight or early tomorrow

motor is in its home. tweaked the AC line to help clear for the 4" downpipe. trim and lengthend the heater core hoses. turbo mounted. wiring ran...have a bunch of little things to do. the biggest thing is the wiring i have to do from under truck for my coils and etc now. body shop should have my cold pipes done tomorrow so they can be mounted. then truck is off to shop to have exhaust fab'd up

motor is in its home. tweaked the AC line to help clear for the 4" downpipe. trim and lengthend the heater core hoses. turbo mounted. wiring ran...have a bunch of little things to do. the biggest thing is the wiring i have to do from under truck for my coils and etc now. body shop should have my cold pipes done tomorrow so they can be mounted. then truck is off to shop to have exhaust fab'd up

Quik Where did you get air dam from?